𝕊𝕙𝕪 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕤

It's been one month since Jeongukk asked Tae on a date to know each other

everything is going smoothly with Jeongukk not leaving a chance to take care of Tae and always available for her when she needs anything.

Tae is in the class along with Jimin waiting for their professor. Suddenly the whole class went silent making Jimin and Tae.

Tae looked up to see if maybe the professor had come but blushed when she saw who it was. It is Jeongukk who is already looking at her with a whipped smile.

"Ohhoo~" She heard Jimin teasing sound making her look down with a deep blush but she composed herself and looked up when Yugyeom who came along with Jeongukk started to speak.

"Good morning everyone! As you all know who we are, do whatever you guys want but better be silent as the professors are having a meeting! and we will be the one who is gonna volunteer here till your professor comes!" Yug completed his speech while looking at every single person strenuously to press his point.

All students nodded and went back to doing their work while some chatted slowly not making any sounds.

Tae smiled to herself looked down at the book and started writing her notes without looking up.

She stopped writing when she saw Jimin getting up and sitting at the back. she smiled to herself shyly but still didn't look up from her books.

Jeongukk sat beside Tae and scooted closer to see what she was writing.

"What are you writing tae..?" Jeongukk asked softly looking at her, eyes showing nothing but love.

"Umm.....Botany notes" Tae replied shyly while fidgeting with the pen she was holding.

Jeongukk nodded and gestured for her to carry on.

Tae continued doing her work while Jeongukk was still sitting beside her.

Jeongukk leaned onto the bench folding his arms. He kept his head on those folded arms, turning towards Tae's direction and continued admiring her.

Tae who can feel those stares couldn't help but smile shyly. while her cheeks turned light pink. she tucked her hair strand which came onto her face behind the ear.

Jeongukk hid his face in his arms and smiled to himself because Tae looked so beautiful while tucking her hair making his whipped heart melt and beat faster.

Tae continued to write her notes with a tiny shy smile on her lips. jeongukk is just admiring her.

after some time they looked beside to see Jeongukk but he did not say anything after asking what she was writing. She saw Jeongukk sleeping while turning towards her with his arm as a pillow.