𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘

It's  been few weeks since Jeongukk went to states

It's been few weeks since Jeongukk went to states. (Abroad )And there is no day that Jeongukk and tae didn't miss each other.

Jeongukk wont miss any chance to call tae whenever he was free.

Right now tae is in the class while taking down the notes the teacher is teaching.

Soon the bell rang indicating the classes are done for the day. Tae closed her books and arranged all her necessities in the bag.

"Let's go!" Jimin said while waiting for tae who is packing her bag pack.

Tae nodded smiling slightly and both made their way to outside of the class.

Both reached their room and jimin fell on her bed dramatically after a long day. Tae chuckled at jimin and went towards the bathroom. Tae came back to the hostel again after jeongukk went cause she dont want to stay in their house as she would feel lonely without him.

at first jeongukk denied but later agreed after thinking throughly.

Tae came out of the bathroom after washing her face. she took the clean towel and dabbed on the face when she heard her phone ringing.

she kept her towel aside and picked up the phone and smiled when she saw who it is.

She immediately lifted the call and went outside to the open area.

"Hey love!" The voice came the mment she lifted the call making her smile

"Hi koo, you are free now?" Tae asked as it is littlle early than how he used to call her.

"Yeah, im free for now as the faculty is not here at! and i miss you so much" Jeongukk said to which tae smiling slightly and looked down while tracing the leaves that fell on the railing.

"I miss you too so much!" tae sniffed while wiping away the tears that are falling from her eyes non stop even tho she is trying to stop them.

jeongukk signed when he heard the little sobbing.

"baby please dont cry, you know i hate to see you cry love" Jeongukk pleaded cause the sound of his love's sobbing is physically hurting his heart.

"My baby munchkin right? my love dont cry ma...i love you so much" jeongukk continued to console her softly.

tae smiled at the cute nick names and wipped her tears away softly and muttered " I love you more"