ℝ𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕚𝕣

after what happened on Holi day with Bogum, jeongukk took Tae to his penthouse where he lives along with his friends

after what happened on Holi day with Bogum, jeongukk took Tae to his penthouse where he lives along with his friends. Jeongukk made Tae sit on his bed and hugged her closer who now stopped crying and snuggled into his chest.

Jeongukk looked down when he felt Tae not moving and looked down to see her sleeping.

He smiled and made her sleep on the bed softly not to wake her up. after he was sure Tae was all snuggled up, he went out of the room closing the door behind him slowly.

He went out to see his friends already there waiting for him. He signed softly and went there and sat on the couch.

the four looked at him and Irene asked "How is she?"

jeongukk nodded and replied "She is sleeping" Irene nodded

They all took a shower and changed their clothes from the colour - covered clothes.

After 1-2 hours later Tae woke up to see she was in a different room. That's when she remembered what happened and got up from the bed before opening the door and going out of the room.

she went out to see there was no one in the living room so she started looking around for Jeongukk who was in the balcony smoking.

Soon she smelt a cancer stick smoke and followed it to see Jeongukk on the balcony while smoking.

She made her way towards him and took the stick from his hand throwing it.

jeongukk was about to shout at the person who tried to throw it and his expression softened when he made eye contact with those blue eyes which he fells in loves every time he looks in to them.

"You woke up!" jeongukk was about to hug her but Tae backed away making Jeongukk frown.

"Tae, what happened?"

"First go and wash up, I hate the smell of smoke," Tae said while looking up at him in the eyes who smiled and nodded before immediately going to the bathroom to wash up.

After he was done he came back to see Tae still on the balcony standing while leaning on the railing.

Tae turned around when she heard footsteps.

Jeongukk smiled at her and went closer.

"Now okay?"

Tae nodded softly and kept looking at him

"Why do you love me so much?" The question made jeongukk smile.

"I don't know, all they know is that I just love you so much"

"That's what I'm asking, there should be a reason right?" Tae asked again looking at him with those eyes which Jeongukk can't describe.

"what if I said there is no reason, I just love you without any reason" Jeongukk replied while looking at her.