𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤

AFTER 1 AND HALF YEAR

its been an year since tae surprised jeongukk by visiting. many things changed except the love between tae and jeongukk. the love just became even more between them. tae continued her studies and graduated few months back. sometimes jeongukk would help her in studies as they both are from same domain.

One day jeongukk's mother called her saying that his brother, Jonghyun marriage was fixed. so he have to be present there at the wedding. jeongukk to agreed.

jonghyun asked to bring tae to the wedding too. at first tae thought about it but later agreed saying she have to convince her father.

Right now tae is in her room mentally preparing herself to ask her father permission to attemd the marriage. its not like her father wont agree heck her father will do anything for her.the thing she is nervous is because she is going to tell her father about jeongukk.

she and jeongukk already discussed about it and came to conclusion that they will tell their parents.

she went towards her father who is in the living room watching tv.

"Papa" tae called to which her father immediately gave his attention to her.

"Yeah baby" Mr.kim said and forwarded his arms for tae who smiled and sat beside her father, hugging him.

"I want to tell you something" tae said and looked up at his father who took the remote and decreased the volume of the Tv and pecked her forehead.

"Yeah what is it bear?" Mr.Kim asked softly while caressing her hair.

"Remember one day i said i have to tell you something important and share it with you?" tae started to which Mr.Kim hummed hearing attentively.

"Um the thing is you know jeongukk right?" Tae asked and looked at her father to see his expression.

but to her surprise his face is still normal and calm.

"Yeah baby, who dont know the most reputed doctor" Mr.Kim said while smiling, tucking tae's hand behind her ear making her smile.

Yes, Jeongukk became the most reputed doctor and known by his families and people that know jeons.

"well, me and him are in a ........relationship" There it go she said it. she closed her eyes and looked down thinking his father will say something but he didnt.

tae looked at her father when she didnt get any words from him to see him smiling softly at her making her confused.

"I knew this day would come bear! but thank you for telling me baby" Mr.Kim exclaimed softly with a smile.

Tae was shocked hearing that.

"But-"

"i knew it because i saw how jeongukk would look at you whenever he is with you" tae looked up hearing that.