𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖..? (𝟙)

It's been 2 months since Tae came to university

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It's been 2 months since Tae came to university. Everything is going smoothly. Jeongukk did take care of Tae not letting her feel alone or get bullied.

During the two months, Jeongukk never failed to show his affection towards her always making her blush and it has become his daily routine as he loves to see her cheeks red looking so fluffy and cute.

Today it's the weekend, Saturday. Tae is in her room studying as she has so much free time and she doesn't want to waste it.

While she was studying Jimin entered after coming from the canteen. Yeah as  Jeongukk said he did talk with the warden about Jimin and tae to stay in the same room.

"Taeeeeeee" hearing jimin tae looked up from her book and raised her eye brow asking what.

"Well.." jimin paused with a smirk making the confused.

"What happened!? Why are you smiling weirdly ?" Tae asked looking at her, confused.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Jimin continued smirking and said "So..I saw senior Jeongukk outside"

Hearing Jeongukk's name her cheek turned pink but she cleared her throat and asked

"So what!?"

"Hmm..~ because maybe he asked me to call you!" Jimin sang while going towards Tae who shied away and took her book from the table.

"Oh" saying that she closed her books and kept them aside with her cheeks turned red from pink.

"Yes and he told you to get ready and come..." jimin trailed her sentence with a teasing smile and continued "and told you to take as much time you want...he can wait" She ended her sentence while smirking and elbowed her shoulder playfully, teasing her.

"Aish shut up!" She said while blushing and pushed Jimin aside and made her way to the closet to pick her outfit.

Jimin laughed at Tae seeing how red she became and went back to her bed when Tae went inside the bathroom to shower. Jimin shook her head chuckling and went back to playing with her phone.