𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙

Loud cheers can be heard followed by shouts of people screaming and shouting the name 'Jeon Jeongukk' who is the captain of the basketball team of Global University

Today it's a match between Global vs Uno universities basketball match. Jeongukk focused on the ball and took it from the opponent skilfully and scored a goal by throwing the ball in the basket making cheers erupt even louder.

Jeongukk and Mingyu high-fived each other. Jeongukk looked at the opponent Park Bogum who was looking at him with anger making him smirk and flashed him a middle finger then went back to play. Everyone knows about their rivalry and how much they hate each other.

While playing the opponent started playing dirty and kept a leg in front of Mingyu who was about to score a goal fell spraining his leg. Jeongukk who looked at that immediately went towards him and helped him up even a few of his teammates and friends helped Mingyu to sit while Jeongukk was controlling his anger.

"Jeongukk don't they are just playing dirty ...control yourself" Lisa, one of the girl's best friends in their group said trying to calm him.

But shouted "JEONGUKK WATCH OUT" Before Jeongukk could even turn the opponent attacked him, hitting him on the head and making him groan and fall to the ground.

He looked up to see Bogum with a smirk. He shook his head to clear his dizzy vision which was created due to the hard impact he had at the back of his head.

He stood up and gave a punch with full force that you could hear the jaw bone cracking. The impact of the punch made Bogum fall to the ground with a big thud. Jeongukk hovered over him and started punching him continuously without any stop. The Uno University team came and tried to defend but got beat up by the Global University team.

"Jeongukk it's enough to stop" Irene, another girl's best friend in their group pleaded.

"Yes, Jeongukk punch that asshole.. fucking bitch..just like that punch him" Yugyeom, his best friend since childhood shouted doing air punches encouraging Jeongukk.

"JEONGUKK STOP" both Lisa and Irene shouted making Jeongukk stop.

"Scram off" Just by hearing the dark tone the opponent team ran off while carrying Bogum who was almost passed out.

Jeongukk went to the bench and sat on it while cleaning the trophy like nothing happened.

"Yah Jeongukk are you mad.. what if you get suspended because of this.?" Irene asked giving him a tissue and water to drink

"I don't care, it's not my fault he is the one who provoked me!" Jeongukk said casually while wiping the dirt off his face and washing his face with the water.

Suddenly someone came running to them.

"Umm, senior University dean is calling you," the junior boy said while looking down.