𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕦𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕

Today it's graduation day for Jeongukk

Today it's graduation day for Jeongukk. Tae is present there, standing aside.

Jeongukk chuckled and fist bumped their fists and congratulated each other for the graduation.

Jeongukk's brother, jeon jonghyun came to his graduation. jonghyun hugged Jeongukk smiling widely while congratulating him.

"Finally graduated after being a troublemaker huh!" jonghyun teased playfully making Jeongukk and his friends to chuckle.

Jeongukk looked behind and saw tae is standing there while looking at him.

"I will be back" Jeongukk said and made his way towards tae without waiting for any reply.

jonghyun looked at him confused but got it when he saw his brother going towards a girl.

jonghyun looked at Jeongukk's friend and raised his eyebrow as if asking who he think it is.

"Is it the girl?" jonghyun asked while looking at yug who nodded.

"Yes it's his girl" Mingyu assured to which jonghyun nodded smiling.

Jeongukk went towards tae who is looking at him with tae eyes.

He signed when he saw her red puffy eyes which clearly says she had been crying.

He pulled her closer holding her waist. Tae hugged him tightly while tears started falling from her eyes.

Tae clutched his shirt tightly while sniffing. Jeongukk hugged her tighter and pecked her hair.

"Baby come on don't cry, you know I can't see you like this" Jeongukk whispered while hugging her closer.

Tae continued to sob cause she can't take the fact that Jeongukk won't be here with her as he have to go to another country for further higher studies.

Jeongukk signed sadly and cupped her cheeks pulling her up making her face him.

Tae closed her eyes while crying and sniffing. Jeongukk pecked her lips softly.