𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝

This chapter is continuation of Prologue which you guys read at the start before reading the flash backs.

The door bell of Jeongukk's house rang indicating that someone is at the door. The maid went and opened it to see Yugyeom , Jeongukk best friend

Yug greeted the maid and went towards the room where he know Jeongukk would be there. He went there to see Jeongukk writing something on a large black board which is located on one of the wall.

Yug took a closer look at see they are notes of medicine and doctorate things (I don't know medical stuffs as I'm from engineering sector😅just have a small idea that's it )

"Hi kook!" Yug greeted making Jeongukk turn and nod before going for a hug.

"Did you eat!?" Jeongukk asked while taking water bottle from the table before chugging it down.

"Nah ..let's eat now" yug said while going to dining room followed by Jeongukk.

The maid served the food to them while they both chatted about some medical stuff.

After down eating they both sat in the living room.

"Jeongukk" yug called out

"Hm"

"Your brother called"

Jeongukk stopped whatever he is doing for few seconds and continued without saying anything.

Yug signed and didn't talk again about the topic cause he knows Jeongukk's short temper.

They heard a shattering sound of glass. Jeongukk frowned and got up making his way towards the kitchen to see the maid again broke a glass making him furious.

"You!" Hearing that the maid looked back with a fear on her face and immediately made a run when she saw Jeongukk coming behind her.

"Jeongukk stop" yug tried to stop him while running behind Jeongukk but Jeongukk didn't stop.

"How many glasses will you break huh! Do you think my house is a glass testing factory!!" Jeongukk shouted and ran faster the maid started panting regretting breaking the glass.

The maid soon reached the main door and ran her way on the road while Jeongukk to decided and stopped when he saw her already out of the main gate.

Jeongukk signed cursing the maid

"Useless, can't do a thing properly!" Jeongukk cursed and went inside the house with yug following behind shaking his head.