𝕁𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕦𝕜𝕜'𝕤 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝

Taehyung's pov

Taehyung's pov

Me and appa came back after talking to that senior to be honest he is so good looking but why is he looking at me like that. It's not that I'm uncomfortable it's just whenever he looks at me like that my heart is beating so fast and hands would start sweating.

"Be careful tae yeah!? Appa will take his leave now!" I looked up when I heard papa's voice to see him smiling at me softly.

I smiled back and nodded.

He kissed my forehead before bidding bye " Bye bear"

"Bye appa" I too bid him bye after kissing his cheek to which he smiled and went out and drove off.

I smiled and made my way to the hostel where I have to stay in the way I saw one of the girl I saw in the morning who came to ask my name . She saw me and smiled to which I smiled back not to seem rude and disrespectful.

"Hi ! Taehyung right!?" The senior girl asked me smiling.

"Yeah!" I confirmed smiling back.

"I didn't introduce myself this morning ..I'm Lisa!" She introduced herself while forwarding her hand.

I shook it smiling and nodded.

She was about to say something when her phone rang . After talking on the phone she hung up and looked at me .

"Well taehyung I have to leave ..I got something to do...we will catch up later yeah!?" She asked to which I nodded smiling she too smiled back and gave me a side hug before going waving me bye.

I too waved at her and went to the hostel.

After one hour

I was in my room when I heard a commotion downstairs . I looked at my other roommates to see they too have a confused expression. Then we heard a loud voice saying

"AYOO FRESHERS COME DOWNSTAIRS FAST!"

Hearing that we all went downstairs to see all the girls probably freshers!? I looked ahead to see three girls who by appearance and the way they sat says nothing but trouble.