𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕌 (𝕄)

All Jeongukk's friends along with Jeongukk and Tae are in the garden enjoying their time

They are on holidays. So Jeongukk decided to take tae to his pent house so that they can spend more time together as tae too agreed to go with him.

Right now they all are sitting on the ground in a big circle. Jeongukk and tae are sitting together with tae between Jeongukk's legs leaning her back in his chest.

Jeongukk has his arms around tae's waist and his head leaned on tae's side head. He kept kissing her side head in between making ate smile and snuggle into him more.

"Sooo let's play something!" Lisa suggested while sipping on her wine.

"Yes that's great idea but what game?" Mingyu asked while filling Irene glass with wine.

"Anything like truth or dare?" Lisa said to which Irene and Mingyu nodded while both tae and Jeongukk couple are in their world.

"Bun" Tae called Jeongukk who hummed and kissed her cheek.

"What am I gonna do if you leave after graduation?" Tae asked and looked at him who smiled and pecked her lips making her smile.

"We will think about it when it's time baby" Jeongukk assured cause even he don't know how he is gonna survive without his love with him.

Tae nodded softly and kissed him who was immediate to kiss back holding her closer.

They both continued kissing like their friends doesn't exist there. But are their friends complaining nah they are getting free romance movie to watch.

Jeongukk pulled away and whispered in front of her lips "let's go to our room"

Tae bit her lips and hummed, nodding.

Tae got up from his lap followed by Jeongukk.

"We will be going ....you guys enjoy" Jeongukk said to which yug gave a teasing smile making Jeongukk show his middle finger.

They are laughed at that and both tae and Jeongukk made their way towards the room.

Both reached their room. Jeongukk closed the door behind and pulled tae to his chest before pinning her to the closed door and dived into the kiss.