Chapter three

He cursed under his breath as he saw his package wouldnt come in until saturday. He quickly grabbed his phone, and called Tsireya.

He thanked ewya as she picked up her phone. "Hey this is ney. Am I on speaker?" He asked as his heart started to beat even faster.

"Oh! Hello ney, is there something wrong?" Tsireya asked as she placed her phone on speaker.

"Yeah! Um so. I just found out I'm wanted by a whole fucking mafia. I needed to buy a disguise! It won't come in until saturday..Can we make it saturday..Please."

Tsireya's eyes widened as she looked at her brother. She mouthed him a question but he shook his head.
"Oh my! I'm so terribly sorry that's happening! Yeah of course we can"

She heard a sigh of relief.  "Thank you, have a good day." just like that he hung up. Tsireya placed down her phone.

"Did he find out somehow?!" She asked angrily as she looked at her older brother. Ao'nung shook his head again.
"It's just us three! Nobody else! I swear." Ao'nung tried to calm his angry sister.

"Well how-" She fell silent. Both Ao'nung and Lo'ak looked at her, both scared.
"Lo'ak search up  wanted people now." She demanded her boyfriend, he gladly did it.

He scrolled for a bit. "Ma'reya..There is nothing. I can't search anything up- No! no! You goddamn asshole!" He yelled at his computer as he started to crash. Soon his fathers logo came on the screen. He let out a line of very angry English curses, as he slammed his computer shut.

"They fucking hacked me! I can't access anything now!" He threw his computer to the wall. The computer shattered on impact.
Ao'nung rubbed his temples.

"Whatever, we'll just meet this Ney bitch on saturday. But seriously?! A whole fucking mafia?! Who the fuck is this guy?!" Ao'nung said in disbelief.
Lo'ak snorted. "Someone way better than you.."
he mumbled under his breath. Aonung glared at him before dismissing the two.