Chapter Eight (only on wattpad maybe..)

The blood curdling scream made Ao'nung just laugh at the man. He removed the clothing iron from his skin. Oh you could just smell the burnt skin. 

"Willing to talk now?"

Ao'nung asked Neteyam but Neteyam refused once again. Ao'nung lips formed the smug smirk he has. He ripped off the dress off of the forest na'vi. He watched Neteyams eyes widen, which was just stupid. He brought the clothing iron to his stomach, and pressed down hard. The spine chilling scream that left Neteyams lips was so satisfying to the Metkayinas ears. He held the iron to his stomach for several minutes.

Ten minutes to be precise. It was amusing that the forest na'vi wasn't crying. So Ao'nung only had to take this further. He pulled the iron off, the melted skin sticking to it. His smirk only grew.. oh if he knew it was his Neteyam he was doing this to.. After he placed down the clothing iron, he placed on some gloves. He felt Neteyams eyes on him, which was very strange. Ao'nung went through his torment appliances, looking for one he knew Ney would reveal his identity just after a few seconds.

Ao'nung wasn't that cruel. He was going to start with something easy, and not harsh. So waterboarding will do the trick. He grabbed the bottle of liquor that was in his prison cell, so what if he didn't have water. Liquor would do the same thing. He also grabbed a rag, not caring if it was dirty or not. Ao'nung shouted for someone to come in and hold Neteyams head.

The forest na'vi was manhandled into a very painful position, his stomach skin stretching. Before he could fight back the rag was placed over his nose and mouth. His eyes widened once again.

"I'll give you one more chance to tell me who you are."

Ao'nung growled out, while he was uncorking the very old bottle of wine. He personally likes old wine so he downed some. The other male hummed as he looked at Neteyam.

"Go on, tell me. Maybe your punishment won't be as bed, you fucking bitch."

Neteyam just shook his head the best he could
since his head was being pinned down. A cocky laugh was heard from Ao'nung. Neteyam only feared the worst, as he watched Ao'nung started to pour the alcohol over the rag. Neteyam took a deep breath so he didn't fucking drown. Soon the whole bottle of wine was on the rag. And Neteyam was running out of breath.

He couldn't hold it any longer. He gasped wine filling his lungs. He started to cough but with every breath his lungs were filled with the bitter wine. After another ten minutes the rag was removed from his mouth.

Neteyam started to cough, and gasp for more air. He wasn't expecting the metkayina to slap him harshly. The smaller whimpered out in pain. His hair that's now messy, was snatched harshly, yanking his head up.

"Naik'tu, get the taser gun. Now." Ao'nungs voice was very demanding.

Neteyam just started to pray to Ewya, he still needed to see his siblings once more. That's when someone walked into the room..

"Yo Ao'nung. Still nothing about him."

Neteyam knows that voice.. He looked over to who that voice belonged to.

"Not now Lo'ak—" Ao'nung started but Neteyam cut him off.

"Lo'ak?!" Neteyam basically shouted. He wasn't expecting to see his little brother with The Sea Killers! He started to panic internally.

Everything soon fell silent after the shriek. Sooner or later all eyes went to the younger brother, then to the older brother..

Neteyam's eyes were wide open as he panted, his breath still not there yet. The three men that were in there were looking at Neteyam like he was insane. Believe it or not Ao'nung was a bit overprotective of Lo'ak. Just because he is his sisters beloved. Ao'nung grip tightened on his hair, making Neteyam hiss.

"Who are you?! How do you know Lo'ak?!" Ao'nungs voice boomed, making both brothers jump some.. This was not the family reunion Neteyam wanted.

__________________________________
Six hundred something words!
Took me 2 hours 🥵🤯😓
Mwah

Someone messed up 🫣
what will Neteyam think of Ao'nung now😱
why did I make this at 2am?

Someone messed up 🫣what will Neteyam think of Ao'nung now😱why did I make this at 2am?

I just pinched y'all. Hehehehhee

I should go to bed but I shouldn't...
Also. JUST WANT YALLS OPINION BC MY IRL FRIENDS ARE SUGGESTING (more like forcing me) ME TO MAKE SOMETHING FOR KINKTOBER.. SHOULD I???

Ao'nung after he realized it was Neteyam and not some dude: