Chapter Nine

Neteyam stayed quiet, he wasn't going to answer Ao'nungs question. Especially with his baby brother in the room as well. Well, that clearly pissed off Ao'nung even more. The metkayinas grip was so tight that he thought his hair was going to pull out.

"I will not repeat myself again! How do you know Lo'ak?!"

Ao'nung voice was very loud, and demanding. It made Neteyam whine, he thought if he shared his punishments would go to his baby brother. He wasn't going to allow himself to do that.

It wasn't until he felt something pressed against his head, he looked to see a gun pressed against his skull. It would be a very easy kill. His heart dropped drastically, his breathing started to become labored.

"Do you really want your pretty little head blown off? Hm? Now tell me."

The much taller growled at him. He soon heard the  guns safety turn off.. It was either his life or Lo'ak.. He was going to choose Lo'ak. But he had so much to live for.. especially his fathers down fall.

"Fuck! Fine!"

His high pitch voice was now gone. He saw his little brother's eyes widen. Before he could even get a word out of his mouth.

"Neteyam..?"

Once again all of the people in the basement went silent. It was only the terrified breathing of the oldest sully child.