Chapter eleven

He walked over to the two brothers, he saw that Lo'ak looked extremely guilty from what he forced Neteyam to tell. He took in a deep breath, before exhaling. The room was uncomfortably silent, both boys looked like they were on the verge of tears. Mostly Lo'ak, and he only sighed at the two, his eyes widened some as Neteyam looked as if he was planning both their murders. Ao'nung sighed, before grabbing his phone. He was going to call someone to help patch up Neteyam, but Neteyam slapped the phone out of his hand. Ao'nung watched as his phone shattered, but he couldn't be mad at the forest Na'vi.

"Neteyam.. why did dad disown you—?"

Lo'ak asked, disliking the silence, and his brother's cold glare. Neteyam only growled underneath his breath. He had already shared too fucking much, he wasn't going to share anymore. Like a child, he crossed his arms, and looked away from Ao'nung and his little brother. Lo'ak didn't take that too kindly, he cares for his older brother! Even if he doesn't show it much! His tail started to thrash violently, his pointed ears pressing against his skull.

"Neteyam stop being so fucking stubborn! Tell me now! You should at least tell your own brother! Why did our father disown you?! Why do you have a fucking bounty over your head?!"

The youngest Sully male snapped at him, and Neteyam violently turned his head back around to face his younger brother. Neteyam began to stand up from the chair, where he was tied up to. He didn't care that he was in extruding pain, due to the fresh burns all over his body. He wasn't going to share shit now. His baby brother doesn't need to know anything about this! Lo'ak still has a pretty healthy relationship with their father, and he wasn't going to ruin that.

"Lo'ak."

Ao'nung warned the younger omaticaya, but Lo'ak wouldn't listen. He needed answers now. Lo'ak wasn't going to fucking wait for those answers. The younger male shoved Ao'nung away, and got closer to his older brother. The sully brothers stood chest to chest, it was clearer than glass that Neteyam wasn't going to tell anyone why he was disowned.

"Tell me now Neteyam!" Lo'ak demands to get answers, yet Neteyam only pressed his lips together.

"Fuck off Lo'ak." Neteyam snarled at him, that was the first time that Neteyam had done that. Sure, he saw Neteyam do it to other people.. but never him.

It was shameful to admit, but he was blinded by anger. So, he slapped Neteyam. The world seemed like it stopped. The basement was quiet once more. Only the sound of water dripping onto the cold cement floor was heard. Neteyam was honestly beside himself, he was so pissed off that his brother HAD THE FUCKING AUDACITY TO SLAP HIM. Ao'nung was just about to react to this just before anything bad happened, but he was too slow to react.

Neteyam balled up his fists, tightly. So tight that his hands were shaking. He didn't care if he was injured or not! He was sick and tired of his brother's bullshit! Lo'ak already got some it out of his mouth, due to him bugging him! He slammed his fist into his jaw. It's not something he will ever be proud of, but he was enraged by his childish behavior! He watched as his brother fell to the ground, at the moment he didn't feel any remorse for what he just did to his brother.

Lo'ak practically froze from the impact of the punch. Neteyam was still so strong even though he was injured.. Lo'ak only assumed it was because of the training his brother had. Holding his face, he looked up at Neteyam. He hissed, baring his teeth at him. He stood up from the ground, if this is how Neteyam is going to play. He can certainly play like that too. Ao'nung was walking back to the two, but Lo'ak only punched him once again. Lo'ak looked at his brother, punching him as well.

It wasn't long until a fist fight broke out,  blood traveling throughout the air, hitting every single surface. Ao'nung growled out, as he got in between the two. He held the back of both their necks, like a palulukan with her cubs.