Chapter ten

"Neteyam?.."

Lo'ak asked, stepping closer to the male that was in Ao'nungs tight grip. Eventually everything fell silent, only the terrified breathing of Neteyam and Ao'nung was heard. Ao'nung was fucking praying to Ewya that he just didn't do that to his Neteyam..

After a few seconds of pure silence Neteyam spoke up.

"The fuck are you doing here baby bro?"

His voice was harsh from the screaming. Soon the taller metkayina gasped in absolute horror. The sound of the gun dropping on the hard concrete ground was soon heard. Then the grip on his hair was gone in a nanosecond.

Ao'nung stepped back away from Neteyam. His mouth was covered with his hand. He felt like he was about to die.. He just brought harm to his Neteyam.. He just fucked up huge time. He hissed out before taking a deep breath in, then exhaling. He had no intention to harm Neteyam, his Neteyam.

What Ao'nung wasn't expecting was for Lo'ak to punch him. He fell on the hard concrete, groaning in pain. He had blood running down his face. The member that was down in the basement was about to restraint Lo'ak, but he just dismissed them. He most definitely deserved that savage punch.

"You fucker! I thought you said you wouldn't hurt him! 'Ma'Teyam blah blah blah blah!'"

The younger Sully brother yelled at the much taller male. Ao'nungs ears pressed against his skull, he allowed the younger to yell at him. He honestly deserved it, and he wasn't going to deny that fact. He wasn't even paying attention to the elder Sully brother, who was staring at the two. Not that he was now standing up.

Lo'ak was just about to punch him once more, but Neteyam grabbed his arms. Although he was injured he held his little brother back. Lo'ak being stubborn as ever, was trying to get out of his grip.

"Neteyam! Get off of me! The fucker deserves it!"

Lo'ak hissed out in english, and Neteyam didn't take that too kindly. He slapped the back of his head harshly, making Lo'ak yelp, and eventually stop squirming.

"Apologize now. I will not have him hurt you."

Neteyam said coldly, making Lo'ak look down to the ground. There was no possible way that he was going to apologize to Ao'nung. Quickly he grumbled out an apology, which was good enough for Neteyam to let go of him.

"Now.. Why are you here?! Did you kidnap him?!"

Neteyam asked, looking at Ao'nung. He soon pushed Lo'ak behind him. It was very clear that Neteyam didn't know what was going on. But he was willing to provide his brother protection. Yet Lo'ak moved away from the taller omatikaya.

"Neteyam, he didn't, and I'm here because I work underneath Ao'nung.. Dad just thinks I'm working hard underneath him.. Please don't tell him— or mom!"

Neteyam was honestly in shock, his brother working for The Sea Killers. You've got to be pulling on his dick. He didn't know what to even say or think about this. He knew Lo'ak was forced to search for him.. but not working for another mafia, betraying their father. He just took a very deep breath.

"Dad will kill you."

He stated the very obvious, and it only made Lo'ak whine.

"I know! That's why you can't tell him! And where the fuck have you been?! Why are you even in Awa'atlu! Dad had me searching for your ass! Also why are you a hitman?!"

The younger omatikaya mood suddenly changed. He went terrified back to pissed off. Neteyam looked at the other two males.

"That is none of your concern Lo'ak. It's only mine."

He growled out, but Lo'ak did not like that answer he received. He knew Ao'nung would probably beat his ass for touching 'His Neteyam' but he didn't seem to care as he grabbed Neteyam by his ear.

"It is now! Now tell me!"

The younger one yelled at him. But Neteyam didn't react anyway. Only taking his hand off of his ear.

"Lo'ak no." He said coldly, but once again Lo'ak didn't seem to like that. So he started to press on Neteyams buttons to force it out of his mouth.. which did unfortunately work.

"Fine! Since you want to be so nosy! Jake disowned me and now I have a huge fucking bounty over my head! Happy?!"

Neteyam was clearly irritated as he confessed some of the story. Lo'ak stopped bugging him about the issue as he looked extremely guilty, yet so confused. It wasn't until Ao'nung walked closer to the two brothers.