Chapter Seven

The two men stared at each other for a while, until Neteyam gave his victim a warm smile. It took the other man a few seconds before smirking at the 'woman.'
"So, what's a pretty thing like you doing here by yourself?" His victim soon asked, and Neteyam took it upon himself to look offended. Neteyam soon scoffed at the metkayina, but the other just chuckled "I am here with my friends. They went to the bathroom." Neteyam said in his high pitched voice again. The taller one just nodded his head, like understanding.
"Say princess—" Ao'nung started but Neteyam just interrupted the other.
"Don't call me princess, stupid fucking man." He scoffed out.

Oh. oh. That got Ao'nung pissed the fuck off. He growled underneath his breath before pinning Neteyam to the couch. He watched the 'women' squirm around. If he had not known that this woman was Ney he would honestly think he was female. Ao'nung grabbed Neteyams arms just before Neteyam could grab his knife.
"Has your mommy and daddy never taught you about respecting others?" Ao'nung asked the other. "Oh go suck a dick you mother fucker." Neteyam continued to thrash around. It was honestly amusing to Ao'nung, watching the other just struggle in his grasp. He soon started to laugh, which made Neteyam stop completely. "What's so funny—"

Ao'nungs hand went to the back of his neck. Without any warning he pressed down hard on two presser points, making Neteyam go limp. A low chuckle was heard from Ao'nung lips. Soon Ao'nung picked up the forest na'vi, members of his team surrounded him as he started to walk out of the club. Tsireya was also in the small group, so she decided to walk beside her older brother. "It wasn't even ten minutes!" She said with an amused laugh. It made Ao'nung smirk some. "I thought it'd be harder than that. It seems too easy." He said cautiously. Tsireya looked at the taller one before nodding. "I'll ask Lo'ak to run another background check." Ao'nung only hummed to his sister's response.

(Time skip)

He waited for Ney to wake up, it took a good four hours of waiting. So while he waited he tied the assassin up with metal chains. He wasn't going to let Ney escape. He was going to pay for his actions of harming his members. He noticed the man looked oddly familiar but he couldn't place a finger on it. He snapped his head to where Lo'ak was now standing at the door with a computer in his hands. "What do you want?" Ao'nung asked, clearly annoyed. Lo'ak scoffed before walking towards his girlfriend's brother. "Look, I know I said it before. But there is absolutely nothing about this dude. It's like he doesn't exist." Lo'ak explained as he showed him the screen. Ao'nung just growled out, before taking arrypp deep breath.  "Just get me—" He was interrupted by the now awake Ney. He dismissed Loak before walking over to Neteyam.

"How dare you ambush me!" Neteyam yelled in the feminine voice he has been using for the whole night. He started to try and break out of the chains, but Ao'nung slapped him harshly. He gasped before glaring at the man. "Who the fuck do you think you are?!" Neteyam asked, clearly enraged. Ao'nung bared his teeth at the forest na'vi. "Shut up ney." The moment Ao'nung said that Neteyams heart dropped. Oh he knew he was in danger now. "Now. Since you want to be all brave and mighty.. let's make you regret even touching The Sea Killers men and women." Neteyam was very confused on what the man meant. He started to think before his eyes widened.. The Sea Killers were a gang in Awa'atlu... Oh. Oh. he just fucked up big time. .

"Nothing to say? Don't want to beg for mercy?" Ao'nung was honestly a bit surprised by his behavior. He chuckled darkly. "Looks like I am going to have so much fun.. Let's start easy, yes?" Ao'nung said as he grabbed a scalding hot clothing iron. He quickly walked over to Neteyam, who still wasn't saying anything. "What is your name? Your real name, Ney." He growled out. Neteyam took a deep breath before glaring at Ao'nung. "You're not going to get shit out of my mouth." He spat out, which just made Ao'nung laugh. "I had assumed you would say that." Without any warning he pressed the clothing iron against his arm, you could hear the skin sizzling. Soon an blood curdling scream was heard by everyone in the mansion.. It was so loud, in fact Menari, who was fast asleep, heard it..

———

Sorry it's so short again and lazy 😰
I was at the urgent care as I wrote this and I'm still sleepy from the drugs they gave me😭