Chapter five

Saturday came faster than Neteyam wished for. He needed to get his packages from his p.o. box.
He had ordered everything to make him seem like a woman, everything to fake boobs to heels.

He walked into the post office. Neteyam went over to the p.o. boxes. He opened his p.o. box and grabbed all of the packages, he went to the front desk to grab the large box. The box had his body suit in there.

Once he had everything in his arms he walked out of the post office. As he walked down the street he saw a black suv, with illegally tinted windows, following him from behind. Neteyam cursed underneath his breath, he couldn't take any chances.

He went into a busy shop. He put his hoodie on that was around his waist. He got a bag for his packages and placed them inside. Neteyam pulled up the hood of his hoodie before he started to walk again.

He noticed the car parked and saw some of his fathers men get out of the car. He cursed out as he started to walk into a crowd of people, trying to act as natural as possible.

From the corner of his eye he saw the men search into shops..He counted more than twenty seven people. He stopped breathing when one of the men was walking right next to him. He was thankful that he saw his apartment complex nearby. Neteyam started to jog near it, acting like he was on a jog. He finally made it inside..He saw another one of his fathers men. His eyes widened again, he instantly rushed into the elevator, being unseen by the useless man.

He quickly pressed the button to go to his floor. He waited for a while until someone stepped in. He looked up from his phone and saw his brother, talking on the phone no other than their father. He cursed underneath his breath before clicking the next floor up. He looked down to the floor, until his "floor" came.

Neteyam got off the elevator, and walked to the stairwell. He couldn't risk Lo'ak seeing him. He opened the stairwell door, he walked through. He started to head up three flights of stairs.
Halfway up the long stairs he heard someone calling out 'sir.'
as they ran up the stairs. He mentally curses himself as he finally makes it up to his floor.

Neteyam closed the door quickly yet so quietly. He walked into his apartment before locking all of the locks again. Neteyam took a deep breath before placing down his packages. He started to pace a little bit, the stressed man started to pull at his braids before he just stopped.

He walked to the mirror that was near the front door. His mother has always told him that he looked feminine with his hair down. Neteyam glanced up at the clock, he still had hours until his job. He decided to take out all of his braids.

He sat down in his living room, and turned on the television. He played his favorite show as he sat down and went to work.

After a few long hours of nonstop work, his hair was completely down and in his face. He huffed as he stood up, cracking his back. He didn't move until he heard and felt that crack. Neteyam felt a shiver go down his spine, he groaned quite loudly as he started to sway to the bathroom.

Neteyam closed the bathroom door, and turned on the shower. He grabbed his brush, he gently started to brush out his wavy hair. Neteyam flinched when he tugged on a knot. He once stopped brushing his hair when there were no more knots, and when the shower was steaming.

He slowly tore off his clothes and hopped into the shower, groaning as the hot water hit his skin.

The shower was short. He cleaned himself and washed his hair. Neteyam stepped out from the said shower with a towel around his waist.

His eyes met himself as he looked into the mirror, he decided to brush his hair again.
A pathetic sigh left his lips as he dried off completely, and put on a pair of boxers.

Neteyams feet shuffled as he walked into the living room, he grabbed the boxes. Slowly he made it back into his room..He started to get dressed.

Around another hour of dolling up, he really did look like a woman..He didn't know what to do with his adams apple, so he left it be. Girls have adam apples too, right?..Oh this was going to be a long night..