Chapter four

He spun in his chair like a child. He let out a frustrated groan. "How the hell am I going to kill that bastard?!" He pulled out police reports and threw them on the table.

"He has killed many police officers and no one has caught him! This fucking Ney person is probably going to get me kill for fucks sake!"
He yelled in frustration.

Tsireya came into the room with their baby sister on her hip. Menari, their little sister squealed when she saw Ao'nung. She got out of her elder sister's grip, and waddled to Ao'nung. Ao'nung smiled softly as he picked her up. He placed her on his lap, as she started to play with his fingers.

"So we can hear your yelling..ari just wanted to see if you were okay." Tsireya explained as she sat down next to her brother.
Ao'nungs face flushed in embarrassed, as he kissed the top of Menaris head.

"Sorry.." he mumbled. "I was just planning this attack..I'm thinking that I'll bump into Ney..start small talk, then drag him into the bathroom..but look." He showed  his sister the police reports that he may or may not have stolen.

Tsireya read them. "But he has killed the police officers that already did that.." She mumbled. Ao'nung just hissed out in frustration. His ears were pinned back as he used his free hand to pinch his nose.

"I mean you can try to hook up with- '' Tsireya started but Ao'nung just cut her off. "Absolutely fucking not Tsireya! You know exactly how I feel about that." He said coldly at his younger sister. Tsireya just started to laugh. "Saving your V-card until Lo'aks brother finally notices you?"

Ao'nungs face flushed. "Shut up!" He yelled at her as he hid his face with his one hand that wasn't occupied. Menari just started to giggle. She moved around to where she was facing her older brother. She sat on her knees, and gave Ao'nung a wet kiss on his cheek. Ao'nung calmed down a bit and smiled at his baby sister. He kissed her cheek as well, as he wiped the spit off of his cheek.

"Okay okay i'm sorry.. How does he kill?" She asked as he placed the police reports down.
"With a knife, and sometimes with a bow n' arrow.." He grumbled as he started to bounce Menari on his lap, making her giggle.

Tsireya clicked her tongue. "You guys are going to meet inside the bar..So Ney will most likely sneak in a knife, somewhere that's easy to reach." She took a deep breath.

"Your plan might actually work. Just hear me out. You act like you want to have a one night stand. You bring him to the bathroom. You pin him against the wall. Make sure either both his hands are in yours, or make sure both hands are stuck behind his back. Then you make your move..I'm guessing you are kidnaping him?"

Ao'nung nodded his head, as he started to chuckle. "How did I get a brilliant sister?" He asked playfully. Tsireya just rolled her eyes. "Get ready for tonight." She said as she walked out of the room, Menari gasped as she got off her brother's lap. She started to run after Tsireya.

Now he was alone in the room. He got up from his chair, and walked out. He started to walk to his bedroom, where he had a whole shrine of pictures of Neteyam.. He frowned as he looked at it..Though they aren't dating yet it feels like he is cheating on him.

"I'm sorry ma'teyam..If this ney person dares to kiss me back I will shoot him.." He grabbed a picture and kissed it. He went into his closet and searched for what he was going to wear tonight.
Once he got all his clothing on he placed the same picture of Neteyam in the pocket on his shirt.
He took a deep breath before walking out of his room.