Chapter twevle

Ao'nung held him close, while he walked to the medical. Guilt carried heavy on his poor heart.. There wasn't anything that he could do for Neteyam to forgive him for his actions. He harmed the one he told himself he would protect. His eyes shifted down to look at the other man. Neteyam seems  distressed to the metkayina. Ao'nung needed to comfort him in any way possible.  The scarlet dress was slipping off of the omaticaya, Neteyam was almost completely bare at the moment.

"It's not your fault.."

Ao'nung said in a low whisper, his hand gently rubbed Neteyams leg. The latter looked up at Ao'nung, tear marks now staining his cheeks. Ao'nung frowned, seeing his pretty face being ruined by those tears. Neteyam sniffled, placing his face into his chest. He couldn't understand why he felt safe near the man who harmed him. He started to cough, some wine coming out of his mouth. His whole body was aching, he wanted this night to be over. He didn't even know where his location was, he wanted to go home.. He wanted to see his elderly neighbor, and her warm smile. The older of the two started to sob into the younger's chest.

"Neteyam, calm down.."

Ao'nung tried to calm him, but nothing seemed to work. Neteyam was too upset to calm down, he shouldn't have done that to his brother. How will Lo'ak ever forgive him? Will his baby brother hate him? Would he be alone forever? What would he do if Lo'ak hated him?! Neteyams head was racing, so much in fact that he didn't realize he was feeling faint. His body was becoming limp, his breathing became hyperventilating, and his head started to ache as well.

Ao'nung began to notice that Neteyam looked weaker, and how he laid limp in his arms. He sighed softly, finally getting to the medical room. Ao'nung walked to one of the medical beds, and placed down Neteyam. This was going to take him a long while to clean up all of the burn wounds. He sat Neteyam up while the injured one hissed weakly. If it wasn't for the situation he would have found it adorable. He knew that this was going to be a very long night.. He just hopes that Neteyam can stay awake for most of it.