Chapter Fifteen

Ao'nung was taken back by these questions. His purring quieted down some, as he looked at the smaller male resting on top of him.

Well, Neteyam isn't exactly small. His beautiful Omatikaya was very tall.

He's well over 8'11  (271 cm)! Ao'nung just makes him look small as he is almost 9 '9 (297cm).

His grandfather was huge when he was still alive. Ao'nung got it from him.. Plus his father is huge as well! But with age, he shrunk just a tiny smidge.

Anywho, he had to figure out the correct answer, because in all reality, he's never had any problems with his siblings. Ao'nung knew that the first question was about the fight that Lo'ak and Neteyam had.

Both men were quite upset with the altercation. Lo'ak was being abnormal, and Neteyam just shuts down any topic of that fight. Tsireya had discussed with him many times about how this was affecting Lo'ak to great amounts.

And he knows. He really does. He hates to admit it, but Lo'ak was one of his closest friends.

It was very clear that this had been working up Neteyam.

His poor hitman... 

He took a deep breath, continuing to rub his back very gently. His purrs began to start again, just to bring more comfort.

But in all seriousness, Ao'nung was just very comfortable and relaxed. Ao'nung made sure to be careful with the poor thing. He was still rather fragile at the moment.

He was not babying him.

His Neteyam is the strongest ever.. He's the best ever. The man was so very talented, beautiful, handsome, amazing, lovely, just perfect! He's the most perfect person in this whole universe.

He's killed thousands and thousands of people. He's probably stronger than he is. Neteyam shouldn't feel things so depressing.

However,  Ao'nung couldn't control him or his emotions. All he could do was make things better and happier for him. Even if he's in an insubstantial state, Ao'nung was going to take care of him!

Always and forever.

It was the only right thing to do. Neteyam deserved the whole world and more. Ao'nung was going to make it happen.

Do not doubt him. He's one of the richest and most dangerous men in all of Pandora.

He can and will get his way.

If Neteyam asks for it, then he'll have it in under an hour. And if someone dares to deny his beloved Neteyam, then off with their head.

Ao'nung is heartless to others. He does not care what others think. The only ones that get to see his nicer, caring self are:  His family, his closest friends, his members, and more importantly his Neteyam.

Neteyam— He's just wow. Ao'nung has  always admired him from afar. Ever since that night when Neteyam tried to kill him for the very first time.

They were around 11/12 when it happened. Their fathers were going to have a meeting with one another, trying to figure out how they could come together and become even stronger than they already were.

Unfortunately, that didn't work since a huge fight broke out between the two, and they now hate each other's guts. But that's unrelated at the moment.

He and Neteyam were with them during that meeting. When things got a bit heated they dismissed them, and they went to the main level of the office to talk to one another.

Ao'nung was a jerk when he was younger, he knows this, but he has great remorse for all his actions and has done things to get forgiveness.

What was he doing you may ask? He was making fun of Lo'ak for having demon blood and he struck some nerves of Neteyam's.