Chapter Sixteen

They were still lying in their bed, just enjoying themselves. Ao'nung was especially happy with how the night went. He was finally able to love on his beloved Neteyam after years and years of fantasizing about this moment. He was allowed to touch him. He was allowed to do whatever he pleased. Neteyam just allowed him to do absolutely anything. It was better than anything he could've imagined.

There were many tears and kisses.  But he couldn't ask for more. Neteyam was just the most stunning man he ever laid eyes on. Perhaps, the incident needed to happen. Absolutely none of this would have occurred if he wasn't so foolish..

Off topic but in all honesty he would love to see Neteyam in that dress again. Simply the thought that Neteyam was in that beautiful dress, and still looked absolutely stunning even after hours of torment.

Ugh! He loved it more than words can describe. Ao'nung  loved Neteyam more than his own life. The people that don't need to get glasses or whatever. Who could possibly hate such a kind and loving man? Back to what I was saying.

Although he looked like a very beautiful lady, it was very apparent that Neteyam wasn't a woman. Sure, he had the looks for it, but his body said differently. He had the body of that dream walker. Ao'nung loved it, however. In some areas, Neteyam had softer characteristics. He never really understood why that was.

He never cared, because Neteyam is his darling. The mafia boss would never care about his body. His beloved hitman is absolutely perfect anyway. Always and forever.

He's so very fortunate that he can have Neteyam in his arms. No one can harm him. He would rather die than have that happen to his Neteyam.

Ao'nung had exhausted himself and Neteyam out to the max a couple of hours ago. Neteyam was barely holding on by a thread before Ao'nung persuaded him to go to bed.

His sweet forest boy was just fighting to stay awake. So their discussions could continue. It took a lot of convincing, promises, and sweet kisses to get him to fall asleep.

One of those promises was getting Eku'ae back to Neteyam. That appeared to do it. Even though it has barely been a month since Neteyam has been safe in his house. Ao'nung knew how much Neteyam loved his ikran. She's all that he would talk freely about her for hours on end. It was precious in his opinion.

Anything that Neteyam does has a positive effect on him.  After sharing one more kiss, Neteyam fell asleep in his arms, leaving Ao'nung to be the only one awake.

The mafia boss didn't think he would even be able to sleep, especially having such a stunning man sleeping on top of him. He played with his kuru and braids as the handsome omaitcaya slept peacefully in his arms.

He was fantasizing what will occur next! Will they be mated? They've already committed a sin.. But that's unrelated for the time being. Will they live together forever? He was so clueless. But he really wished to know more. Just being with each other.

It was like nothing in the world mattered anymore. All of their issues just slipped away just like that. Ao'nung wasn't worried about anything that he would have to do in the next morning. For Neteyam all of his family issues were completely gone for the time being. He was truly only focused on Ao'nung.

It was odd, but Neteyam didn't mind for the time being. This was nice. It was like they only needed each other and they'd be fine for the rest of their lives.

Neteyam was still so unsure how to feel about this.. Was this really what he wanted? Or was he just attached to Ao'nung? Who knows. He'll find out the answers later.

If this was Eywa's path for him, then he must go to her himself. If Ao'nung allows him to. Sure, the man is kind, but there was some rules that he was strict on. Neteyam was just cautious. He didn't want to upset Ao'nung.