Chapter Six

Neteyam took a shaky deep breath as he looked at the neon sign of the club. In bright blue letters he read "Sea You Later." Neteyam had a really bad feeling about this meeting; but he really needed this money.
He took another deep breath before walking to the line, with his heels clicking against the concrete.

Neteyam reached into his purse, and pulled out his fake ID. As the line moved and moved his anxiety went higher. He just shook his head before he walked up to the bouncer. Neteyam handed him the ID, and after a few minutes the bouncer smiled. The bouncer allowed Neteyam in.

"Enjoy your evening ma'am." The bouncer said ever so kindly as he walked into the club. Everything was so bright, it hurt his eyes. He looked around before he saw Tsireya, he rolled his shoulders before making his way towards her.

He stood tall to her, he tapped her shoulder. "Tsireya, right?" He asked in a feminine voice. Tsireya jumped when she felt his hand, she turned to look at him. "Oh- yes! This is her, you are?"

Neteyam started to chuckle a bit, still keeping the feminine voice he spoke up. "I'm ney" He said plainly as Tsireya clicked her tongue. "Oh yes! I must say your dress is beautiful!" The joyful woman said as she grabbed a duffel bag full of money.

Neteyam flushed at the comment, he thanked her before grabbing the bag. He looked inside, and grabbed a bill. Neteyam made sure it was real money before he gave Tsireya the duffel bag back. Soon enough Tsireya disappeared into the club,

Neteyams bad feeling just kept on getting worse and worse as there was something in him telling him to run.
Him only focusing on the money ignored the feeling. Neteyam just strut his way to a private area, one that Tsireya got him for this task. It was his victim's regular spot.

After an hour of waiting he met eyes with Ao'nung. He thought he was handsome in the picture but he was not expecting this tall hot ass dude, with many tattoos.
Neteyam is not short by any means but this dude was massive.
Some type of Toruk or angtsik type of massive, he heard Tulkuns were pretty big but he doesn't know how big.

This was not going to be an easy job.
It might take him multiple hours to even complete this.
________________

Sorry it's a little shorter than the other chapters
Um. aslo. I forgot to post this yesterday 😰