INTRODUCTION

Hello, Lovelies!!!! Yes. I'm going to call you guys that... ;) anyways... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CLICKING ON MY FANFICTION!!! You don't know how much that means to me <3 Like I want to prove people wrong... I WANT TO PROVE THAT I CAN ACTUALLY WRITE STORIES AND THEY ARE ACTUALLY GOOD!!! YOU HEAR THAT! YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT!!! YEAH YOU!! If it's not you, you know it's not you... Gods.. that doesn't make sense anyway.... Let's talk about the story now...   

Let's say that the Neverseen are gone cause I'm too lazy to write about that AND cause I'm terrible at ending stories so... I probably will ruin your interest in reading JK! Sorta.... Anyway, NEVERSEEN GONE... FREAKY POWERS OF KEEFE... STILL THERE! BUUUUT NO CHAPTER 42... please don't kill me... DON'T WORRY ILL MAKE A BETTER CHAPTER 42....(SORTA) OH and not that important but in Keefe's POV Sophie will be referred to as 'Foster because... I DUNNO I JUST FOUND IT CUTE AND SWEET AND... yeah... IT'S JUST CUTE OKAY!!!!!!!! And before I start ranting like an idiot.. I just wanted to say.... SMILE YOU'RE AMAZING!!

Anyway.... Glad you read that... if you did.... BUT YEAH... I love to put in author notes in the middle of sentences and stuff if that annoys you.... sorry? yeah.... Anyway PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (also if you do I can rub it in the face of the person who claims i can't... and keep in mind im not trying to guilt you into voting and stuff.... I just want to show people... how DAM much this means to me... Thank you Lovelies!!) 

MYSTERIOUS MS. L ---> OUT!

okay me being me I just realized I forgot some stuff.... 

MAKE SURE TO SAVE THIS TO YOUR LIBRARY SO YOU'LL GET THE UPDATES IN THE FIRST PLACE 😝😝😝 how i forgot? IDK.... But MAKE SURE TO DO SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

and.... KEEP IN MIND... if I ever can't publish I will post an A/N or update ahead of time ;).... or post memes cause WHY NOT!?!?!?