Keefe's POV

Keefe smirked as he saw a blush rise up Foster's neck.

"It's not fair!" she whined, "just cause Biana started asking me doesn't mean both of you should team up against me!"

Biana scoffed, "Well, I want to go to the Forbidden Cities OR get those eyelash brush thing..." Foster groaned,

"I'm not going up to Forkle and asking him for mascara."

Whatever that was Keefe agreed with Biana, "Yeah! Let's just go to the Forbidden Cities! I can get me some E.L. Fudges!" he exclaimed.

"No!" Foster groaned, "Biana! You better sleep with one eye open!" Foster opened her mouth to say something else when Fitz interrupted,

"I'm taking all three of your breakfast, thanks."

"Nope! Not mine!" Biana said tossing her hair back as she ran over to the seat next to Dex.

"FITZY!" Keefe yelled voice filled with horror, "You wouldn't!" Keefe challenged him, but Fitz smiled,

"Oh watch me," and with that Fitz took one of the slices of Mallowmelt that was cut a slice for each one of them.

"FITZY!" Keefe yelled as he flung himself, stumbling over his feet to get to Fitz.

Fitz stuck his tongue out like a kid and laughed as he side-stepped to dodge Keefe. Keefe grumbled under his breath, "Oh you're going to regret this,"

"Am I now?" Fitz asked as he slowly neared the slice of Mallowmelt to his mouth.

"You wouldn't dare,"

"Watch me," Fitz said as he slowly bit down on the slice as Keefe's eyes widened in horror.

"NOOOOOO! MY MALLOWMELT!" Keefe cried.

Everyone in the room watched the two boys. One chewing on Mallowmelt. The other crying over Mallowmelt.

"Okay..." Foster said, "can I get breakfast now?" Dex pat the seat next to him,

"Be my guest," he said through a mouth full of food.

"Dex.. Swallow your food before talking please," Marella said as walked into the room, causing Keefe to jump.

Keefe had no ideas how that girl can walk into a room without a single sound.

Biana nodded, "Yes please... Cause I will not be able to get that image out of my head anytime soon," she shuddered.

Dex rolled his eyes, " Oh come on.. I didn't even have that much in my mouth!" Biana tossed her hair back and retorted,

"It was enough." Foster sighed,

"Can I please get my breakfast now?" Keefe smirked, he grabbed a piece of Mallowmelt and walked over to Foster,

"Here's your order: a slice of Mallowmelt with a side of a hot elf.. Me." he said.

Foster blushed, "Not my order,"

"You sure? I'm pretty sure it was," Keefe took a step closer, "Right?"

Foster's blush deepened and she opened her mouth to say something when Tam and Linh walked in.

"The lovebirds are flirting again? All I want is a day without having to look at either of them blushing but here we are," Tam groaned.

Linh swat her twin's hand, "Tam! Don't be rude!" Tam grumbled as he rubbed the spot Linh swat.

Biana groaned, "Fitzzzzz! Couldn't you have called me down earlier! I didn't know you finished cooking!"

"I did call you!" Fitz said, throwing his hands up exasperated.

"I know... I just... didn't want to... help you cook...." Biana said with a sheepish smile. Fitz grumbled, annoyed.

"Foster?" Keefe said as he rest his chin on her head feeling it go up and down as her breaths deepened.

"Yeah?" she breathed, wafts of nervousness hit Keefe. He smirked,

"Can I pleaseeeee go to the Forbidden Cities with you?"

She shook her head, she turned around and looked up at Keefe, the wafts of nervousness only increasing. "Keefe, I won't be able convince Forkle, and anyway I don't think I can take all of you guys... too many people who don't speak English and look all so hot and yeah! There will be too much staring and being prone to accidents and other problems that is not going to end up well!"

"Did you just-" Keefe started when Dex interrupted them,

"You know... Tam's right... you guys do seem like lovebirds." He tilt his head, inspecting them as if they were one of his inventions, "It also doesn't help that Sophie is blushing and that you guys are standing so close together and-"

"Dex?" Marella cut in, "maybe not?" Blushing, Dex murmured apologies.

As if suddenly noticing how close they were, Foster looked down blushing harder than before and shuffled over to the seat Dex previously pat.

"You forgot your order!" Keefe called.

"NOT MY ORDER!" she called back. Keefe smirked as she looked down still blushing.

—time skip as Keefe stole Tam's piece of Mallowmelt—

(In Fitz's Room) 

"KEEFE- WHATEVER-YOUR-MIDDLE-NAME-IS-SENCEN!" Tam yelled, "You better give me my sleeping bag back! WITHOUT!" he added when Keefe smirked, "Any damage!"

"Does it being rigged to squirt out Lushberry juice count as damage?" Keefe asked innocently.

"YES! IT DOES! I BETTER GET IT BACK! AND IT BETTER NOT SQUIRT OUT LUSHBERRY JUICE!" 

"What better not squirt out Lushberry juice?" Fitz asked walking into his room. 

"MY SLEEPING BAG!" Tam yelled, annoyed. Fitz snorted. 

"See even Fitzy poo thinks you're overreacting! It's Lushberry juice Bangs Boy! It's not going to kill you." Keefe teased. Tam grumbled, 

"I'm definitely going to be killing you if my sleeping bag isn't going to be returned to me in good condition." 

"Yeah.. no" 

A/N: I. Am. So. Sorry. I haven't been able to update because of school... and i had like 2 projects and a test i had to do 2 weeks ago.. last week I had gone out for a trip.. I jsut got back.. and here is my update... I'm so sorry that it's short and.... basically a filler and... yeah im so sorry..... Ill update more! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS THO!! 

Q.O.T.W: Do you guys like Olivia Rodrigo? Ever since Can't Catch Me Now   I've been addicted to her music............ Have you guys watched The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes?