Keefe's POV

KEEFE'S POV:

Keefe was staring at Foster... Yes, he still was... You can't blame him, Foster... She was so cute... I mean... Come one... It was a shock no one ever told her that....

"Keefe!" Foster whispered tugging on Keefe's sleeve as if she was a child. 

Keefe turned around and shrugged, hoping she would get the message that he tried to send: What?

"We better get to the Vacker's living room..... I hope Biana isn't there.... Yet...." Sophie said clearly afraid.

 Keefe snorted, "You're afraid of wearing a dress.... But not afraid of fighting a group of mass murderers." 

 CUE THE BLUSH! Foster's cheeks heated up.

 "Come on... let's go," Foster mumbled pulling Keefe into the room.

Foster suddenly squeaked; Keefe turned around to find Foster facing a mad Biana.

 Biana yelled, "WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY I WASN'T DONE WITH YOU!" 

Everyone in the room stared at them. 

Tam chuckled, "Exactly why I didn't help you."

Keefe chuckled as Foster glared at Tam, 

"ANYWAY!" Foster yelled, "Let's play truth or dare!" 

A/N: Im just guessing they know what it is because in Neverseen Keefe talks about how he was DARED to kiss Biana... eew... No offense... But I stand Sokeefe....

They all sat in a circle... Normally they would do a star because Biana claimed that they were all stars and should act like one but... ever since they found out about Lodestar and... other stuff... Let's say Keefe didn't exactly like... stars...

"OKAY FOSTER TRUTH OR DARE!" Keefe asked excitedly. 

Foster hesitated but said, "Dare."

Keefe grinned, "You... have to call me Kelp Head and I get to call you Wise Girl. Just for today." Keefe added as an afterthought. 

 Foster blinked. Once. Twice. She opened her mouth, and then closed it, opened it again, and said, "For real?"

Keefe winked, "Yup!" 

Foster sighed and guess what it was a defeating sigh, "Fine Kelp Head." 

Keefe then jumped up and pumped his fist into the air, 

"Thanks, Wise Girl!" Keefe said while everyone else stared at Foster and Keefe like were a hydra.

Fitz cleared his throat, "Do... I want to know what," he said waving his hands around them, "this... means?" 

Foster just shrugged, and Keefe just winked.

Linh smiled and whispered something to Biana. It was clearly an inside joke because Biana's hand shot up to her mouth to cover her giggles. 

Keefe stole a look at Foster to see if she understood anything, but she was too busy smiling and whispering something to Dex.

Foster then cleared her throat, "Biana! Truth or Dare?" 

Biana feigned thinking, "Why Sophie such a difficult decision on my shoulders! WHO AM I KIDDING DARE!" Biana suddenly burst out.

Foster blinked and sighed, "Okay... OH MY GODS BIANA YOUR HAIR!" 

Everyone turned toward Biana. Her hair was slowly turning gray. 

Foster jumped up and grabbed Biana's hand and rushed out of the room. That's the Foster we all know and love!