Sophie's POV

AFTER DETENTION, DURING TELEPATHY

Sophie was walking down the hallway to get to her Telepathy class when Fitz tapped her shoulder.

"Oh hey, Fitz!" Sophie said as she slowed down to walk next to him.

 Fitz looked nervous... 

Sophie raised her eyebrow, "What's wrong?"

Fitz started to fiddle with his sleeves, "Well, I was wondering... What's going on with you and Keefe?" A/N; NONE OF YA BUSINESS SIR SNOOPYFACE!

Sophie shook her head and sighed, "I made a big mistake... I never... NEVER should have let him read Percy Jackson with me! He's addicted!" Sophie started to giggle, "He ditched Ro! Ro! Just to come over! He almost was force-fed amoebas."

Fitz stared at her confused, "Percy Jackson? What's that?" 

Sophie said, "Weeeell, I don't want you to get addicted like Keefe did so...... NOPE, NOT TELLING YOU!"

Fitz shook his head and muttered something under his breath, "Of course he ditched Ro!"

"What?" Sophie said half hoping she misheard something.

Fitz shook his head, "Oh, It's nothing... Didn't Tiegran say we were doing trust exercises today or something?"

Sophie nodded, "He did." She stopped and said, "Huh...are we early or something? Cause Tiegran isn't here yet."

"Well!" A voice announced startling both Fitz and Sophie. "I see you were keeping a secret from Mr. Vacker...." Tiegran walked out of the small and dark room.

"Whoa... why are you going stalker mode on us?" Sophie asked her hand over her heart- as if that would stop its fast beating.

All Tiegran did was shrug, "What exactly was that secret you were keeping from him... You... are going to be doing trust exercises so you better be ready to tell him."

Sophie stared, "It's not a big deal... I just didn't want Fitz to go into fangirl mode on me.... Cause... Keefe is... and it is killing me..."

Tiegran looked confused "Okay... I guess....Though I have no ideas.... What do you mean by fangirling." A/N: Have any of you noticed how Tiegran doesn't understand what ships and other stuff are.... Like he is confused about what Fitzphie is.....though I don't mind though.....but even though I DO NOT THINK HE IS HER DAD...They are so oblivious-

"Well, Just go work on your guy's trust exercises... remember no one... no one should know about them..." Tiegran said as he left the room.

Sophie and Fitz took a seat in their chairs, "Well?" Sophie started, "Do you want to go first or..." She trailed off.

" Do I have permission to enter your mind?", Fitz asked. Sophie simply nodded, as she locked away things she didn't want Fitz to know about a.k.a. The dance that just happened.

A/N; I SUCK AT WRITING TELEPATHY STUFF... (mostly cause I'm not a telepath myself) SO IF I SEARCH SOMETHINGS UP DON'T BLAME ME!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, by the way, bold means they talking telepathically...

"Ooookay" Sophie sang, "Well....." Sophie wasn't sure what secret she wanted to reveal... she was NOT GOING TO TELL HIM SHE NOW LIKES KEEFE! Wait... What?

Fitz cleared his throat, "Well, a secret no one knows... yet... is that.... If you notice Biana's hair turning gray... That was not me!" he finished sarcastically.

Sophie gaped at him," YOU GAVE BIANA AN ELIXER THAT WILL TURN HER HAIR GRAY!"

He nodded. They both stared at each other for a minute, Sophie in shock, Fitz with amusement. Then they broke out with hysterical laughter.

Tiegran ran in, "Is everything okay?"

 Both Fitz and Sophie couldn't stop laughing. 

Tiegran sighed, "I'm going to take this as in one of you told a secret to another...."

All they could do was nod, their laughter slowly skidded to a slow stop. Fitz took a shaky breath, "Well, I guess it's your turn."

Sophie sighed, "Well, I may or may not have snapped at Lady Galvin causing me to get detention for a whole week. And no one knows... for now at least... OH NO!"

"What?" Fitz said confused.

"KEEFE HAS DETENTION THIS WHOLE WEEK!" Sophie transmitted, sighing. .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

639 Words... I AM NOT PROUD OF MYSELF!!!!! I will try to improve myself..... you don't know how long this takes me...... I don't like to procrastinate H.W. So I am super duper uber sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh btw.... FITZ'S POV IS NEXT..... sorry? Anyway CYA LOVELIES!!! + I did post 2 chapters 2day!!!AND A MEME EVEN IF IT'S NOT MINE- 

MYSTERIOUS MS. L --> OUT!