Sophie's POV

SOPHIE'S POV:

"Aww Styx!" was the only thought Sophie had when Keefe pulled her into the other room. And dam was it.... weird? Yeah, that's the word. Keefe cleared his throat,

"Alright Foster," he said acting like a general who was telling his plan to his soldiers, "I... noticed how much you look like Annabeth... AND YOU ARE NOT STOPPING ME FROM MAKING YOU LOOK LIKE HER!" Keefe yelled suddenly with excitement... As if he was a 5-year-old on Christmas Day. This made Sophie wonder: How would Keefe act on Christmas Day if there was Christmas Day in the Lost Cities?

Keefe suddenly clapped, startling Sophie out of her thoughts. Keefe passed an elixir. Sophie raised her eyebrow, "Where did you get this from... And what does it do?"

Keefe smiled, "A prankster always has pranking supplies! And it changes your eye color...." Sophie frowned,

"Why?" Sophie asked tilting her head.

Keefe's eye's widened, "OH! No... I mean your eyes are really beautiful...It just makes them gray... Like Annabeth's," he said with a sly grin on his face.

Sophie nodded in understanding trying to ignore the fact Keefe called her eyes beautiful. A/N: I wonder why...Do you guys have any ideas...Hmmm, I can't think of a- OF COURSE I CAN! HE IS IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!

Sophie drank the elixir and suddenly her eyes were a bit itchy, "Is this supposed to happen?" Sophie asked rubbing her eyes.

"Yup! Now stop! Let's check out your new eyes! Wow... That sounded creepy..." Keefe mumbled. Sophie giggled and brought her hands back to her side. Keefe stared at Sophie.

"What?" Sophie asked self-conscious again. 

Keefe shook his head, "HOLY HEPHAESTUS! THEY'RE GRAY!!! I KNOW WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR BUT! WOW!"

Sophie ran toward the vanity in the room and gasped, "WOW! I look like Annabeth.... Like Annabeth from my favorite book series.... And I look exactly like the pictures!" Sophie murmured to herself. But suddenly Keefe froze.

"There... were... PICTURES AND YOU NEVER SHOWED ME!" Keefe yelled, his eyes wide with excitement and fake horror.

Sophie sighed, "Let's go out-" 

Suddenly, Keefe yelled, "WAIT I'M NOT DOOOOOONE!" he whined. And his teasing smirk returned as he passed a vial of something green and sloshy... 

Very sloshy. Sophie reluctantly poured the substance into her mouth. After all, she trusted Keefe with all her life. 

Suddenly her scalp was itchy. "Keefe..." Sophie said reluctantly, "Please don't tell me my hair is going to be bright pink for the rest of the day." Keefe smirked,

"I wouldn't do that to you now would I Foster?"

Sophie feigned thinking, "You would!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!

"YES!"

"NO!"

"FINE!"

Keefe smirked as he won. Sophie turned around and pouted, 

"Not fair! You're too stubborn!"

"So are you Miss Curly-Hair!" Keefe said, even though Sophie couldn't see him she knew he was smirking. But that's when it hit her.

"THAT ELIXER CURLS MY HAIR!" Sophie yelled, her hands shooting up to feel her hair. "SENCEN, I SWEAR TO ALL THE GODS! YOU'RE DEAD!"