Sophie's POV/Keefe's POV

Sophie's POV: 

Biana sighed loudly, patting Sophie's shoulder, "How about I tell you later? I don't think your oblivious brain can take it." 

Sophie rolled her eyes as she walked out of the room. What did Biana mean by 'oblivious brain' her brain is perfectly fine!  

Biana just walked behind Sophie talking about how she got access to Alden's human computer and found out about all the 'weird' pointy things humans use as makeup. 

Sophie's guess was that it was eyeliner. 

Sophie sighed as she slowly descended down the stairs. 

"And those weird things that people use as a brush for their eyelashes... Humans are weird.. what if they poke their eyes with those things... and why would they brush their eyelashes!" A/N: Don't take this offensive, I use mascara as well.... and I love it...  

"That's cool Biana," Sophie said. 

"Wait, have you used that brush?" Biana asked, causing Sophie to stop and jump back to their conversation. 

"No, I don't think I have... Amy once tried to put it on me. But the way she moved her hand with violent jerks... I refused." Sophie said with a slight laugh. 

"I don't know why but I want to try it now," Biana gasped, "Do you think you can get me some! Sophieeeeee!" she squealed. 

Sophie backed up with her hand raised, "I doubt it," 

Biana's eyes narrowed, "You're Sophie Foster. I'm sure you can convince Forkle. After all, You're his favorite. You might as well be his granddaughter." she said. 

Sophie choked. 

"What now?" she asked. 

"Granddaughter." 

"Yeah sure." Sophie said rolling her eyes. 

Biana scoffed. And they walked the rest of their way in silence.  

**TIME SKIP AS SOPHIE FINALLY FOUND OUT SHE WAS IN A TOXIC RELATIONSHIP**

Keefe's POV: 

Keefe was arguing with Bangs boy. 

"Shut up Tammy," Keefe said with an eye roll. Guess what Tam was doing? Teasing Keefe about Sophie. 

"And then I bet you were like, 'Oh my gosh Foster! That is just absolutely funny! I cannot believe you are that smart and could think of jokes like that! Ha, ha, ha!'" Tam said, his voice high pitch and quirky when he mimed Keefe. 

Which Tam sucked at. 

Keefe smirked, "Oh and I bet you were like, 'Oh my Gods, that is just absolutely funny Linh! You are an amazing twin sister! And let me get you 5 more mercats! And we should name them: Taffy, Pebbles, Lovebug, Wookie, and Kisses to keep Princess Purry Fins company!" he said perfectly mimicking Tam's voice. 

Tam scoffed, "Say's the one who is clearly swooning over a girl." 

"Say's the one with silver bangs," 

"Say's the one with blonde hair!" 

"Say's the one who thinks he is all so shady, dark, and moody!" 

"You can't be speaking! You're like, 'Oh my gosh! I am so hot! You! You! And you! Should swoon over me!" 

"Stop being a fickle pickle, Tam!" Keefe said, clicking his tongue.

 "A fickle what now?" Tam said, his features twisted in confusion. 

"A fickle pickle!" Keefe said, trying not to crack up. 

"SOPHIE CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOUR BOYF-" Tam said being cut off by Keefe clamping his hand to his mouth. 

"Shut up Bangs boy, don't make me get Linh," he whispered. Smiling when Tam slowly nodded. Keefe let go of Tam. Tam scoffed and dusted lint off his tunic. He took a deep breath and mumbled some cusses under his breath. 

 "Did someone call me?" A soft voice asked. 

Keefe turned around to find Foster's head poking through the door frame. Keefe then suddenly felt his features soften as he mumbled, "Tam," 

Tam shook his head, "Keefe had called me a 'fickle pickle'. What's a pickle?" 

"Pickles... they're a fruit.... and they're green. It's hard to explain without looking a picture of one. And how do you know what a pickle is?" Foster replied her eyebrows furrowed together. 

Keefe smirked, "I. Am a really cool elf. So, I know everything," he said. 

Foster rolled her eyes, "You didn't know what Percy Jackson was a few days ago." 

"Okay now that does not count," 

"How come? If you are all 'Oh thou shall bow to thy leader' why don't you know this?" Foster challenged. A/N: The reason I added this is because it gave me Zoe Nightshade vibes lol oh and I say that phrase way too much lol

"That's because I get to choose the information that I want to fit in my head," he said with a smirk, "and I didn't want that in my head a few days ago. But your pretty little head seems to be able to fit all of it," Keefe said, whispering the last three words cause Foster to blush. 

Suddenly someone cleared their throat. 

"Well, Biana has been yelling your name for the past 2 minutes and you might want to run back up there so she won't kill you." Tam said to Foster. 

Her eyes widened, "Thanks Tam, and yeah... Stop being a fickle pickle and you two get along." she said just before running out the room- somehow even when wearing that dress not tripping. 

Tam groaned. 

A/N: hi.. very short... but... I got sick and I'm like hecka tired but i did promise to get this out.... so .... here it is... I will /try/ to get out 2 chapters on Monday... //TRY//  and any grammar mistakes pls point out... i didn't go over this as well. I might make edits later so stay tuned.. lol i sound like a utuber.. anyways-

CYA LOVELIES

MYSTERIOUS MS. L---> OUT