4k special!!

A/N: OMG!!! Oh my gosh, thank you soooooo much for the 4,000 reads!!!!!!!!!! And thank you so much for sticking with me!!!!!!! Here is your 4k special one shot!!
Soulmate au so it's human!! 

Sophie's POV:

"Biana.. No... I'm... what? No!" Sophie said into her phone, her friend, Biana was trying to get Sophie to look at the soulmate mark on her left hand. And Sophie had just woken up by her phone ringing from a call from Biana. 

The soulmate mark was a gray heart imprinted on the left hand. Which changes colors on February 14, on the 16th or 15th year of your life. Pink means a friend, blue means a total stranger, and purple means one of your closest friends. And if you press both of your hearts together, if it turns red... You met your soulmate. A/N: Don't question it... since it's a oneshot it can't be too long I'll explain at the end. 

Sophie knew it was stupid, but... It was required to find your soulmate, otherwise you might never find them, ever. Of course, you could marry someone else, but those marriages always failed.

Sophie sighed, "Okay fine. I'll look..."

"THANK YOU!" Biana yelled through the phone.

After a deep breath, Sophie lifted up her left hand, her mark a Purple Heart... 

Sucking in another breath, she said into her phone, "Biana... It's purple..." 

A squeal rang through the phone, "I THINK I MIGHT KNOW WHO HE IS!" 

"What? Who?" Sophie asked, a 'tsk' noise ran through the phone, 

"I need to make sure he has a purple heart as well, I'll call you back, oh by the way, I've got a purple heart as well." 

"Wait ac-" The call got cut. 

"Biana Amberly Vacker, I swear..." Sophie sighed loudly. 

Sophie left her room and walked slowly down the stairs, prepping herself to tell her parents, Grady was not going to be happy with this. 

"Mom... Dad..." Sophie mumbled hoping they would hear her, unfortunately Edaline did. 

"Well?" she asked, looking way too excited for this. "Well?" Grady repeated- except his voice sounded guarded. 

"I got a purple heart-" Sophie said. 

Edaline's smile just got wider, while Grady's eyes just got narrower. A/N: Sorry I had to do that. 

"Do you have any ideas who it might be?" Edaline asked, Sophie shrugged, 

"Biana thinks she might, I'm not sure... Wait, what's the time? I told Keefe I'd meet up with him at the café."

"It's 1:10, Sophie," Edaline said, "you might want to change..." her eyes went on Sophie's puppy pajamas. 

Sophie blushed, "Of course. I'll have to run... "

---TIIIME SKIIIP---

"Foster!" a voice rang, as Sophie dismounted her bicycle. Sophie smiled her heart skipping a beat at the sight of him, 

"Hey Keefe," Keefe smiled as well as he ran toward her, 

"FOSTER! You took long enough, if you want me to be honest, I expected you to be here before me because you were missing my beautiful face and of course 'The Hair'. 

Sophie rolled her eyes- though it was true, "Sorry... I got caught up talking to Biana, you know with the soulmate marks changing colors and everything." 

"Oh yeah... Well... What color's yours?" Keefe asked his eyes straying to Sophie's left hand which was in her jean's pocket at the moment." 

She smirked, "What color's yours?" her eyes trailing to his, which was hidden behind him. Keefe groaned,