Sophie's POV

Back at Havenfield 

Sophie's POV: 

"Sophie!" Grady yelled- almost sounding whiny, "What's that boy doing here!?" 

Sophie had forgotten that Keefe was going to be coming over and she had decided to start on her homework, "Oh... uhh. We were going to read?" she said, questioningly. 

"Why was I not informed of this!" he yelled back. 

Sophie sighed, "Dad! Please let Keefe up! I forgot..." she added sheepishly. 

Sophie heard Grady's groan echo up to her room. Sophie shook her head at her dad's frustration. 

"Foster! Did I hear that you forgot that Lord Hunkyhair was coming to your house?" Keefe demanded. 

"Afternoon to you to Keefe," Sophie mumbled, "Well... I blame my homework!" she said, pointing accusingly at the paper sitting in front of her. 

Keefe narrowed his eyes playfully at her, "Hmm.. You... have been forgiven by the Lord Hunkyhair." 

Sophie rolled her eyes, "Gee thanks, Keefe." 

Ro who was standing there, blinked, "What did I just witness?" Sophie shrugged, 

"I'm deciphering it myself..." 

A/N: I was going to use equal signs and plus signs as a timeskip..... but then remembered that math makes me sad...

----TIME SKIP CUZ SOPHIE WANTS KEEFE TO STOP ANNOYING HER (and maybe kiss her?) ----

"Foster?" Keefe sobbed, "THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Sophie just blinked, bewildered. 

Keefe was clutching Sophie's pillow and sobbing into it, his tears wetting her pillow. 

"Keefe.... It... It's not... that big of a deal..." Sophie mumbled. Keefe looked up from the pillow and looked at Sophie. 

"You don't mean that... SHE DIED SOPHIE!" Keefe cried. Not knowing what to do, Sophie awkwardly rubbed Keefe's back.  

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, the door creaked open and revealed Edaline's bright smiley face, "Sophie, Kee- Oh gosh, Keefe what's wrong?" 

Keefe looked up at Edaline, his face tear-streaked, "SHE DIED!" he sobbed, and smushed his face back into Sophie's pillow and started shaking from his sobs. 

Edaline looked shocked, "Who died?" Sophie almost laughed at the shocked face on her mom. 

"Mom... It's..." Sophie started when Keefe interrupted, 

"WHAT ABOUT NICO!" and went back to sobbing. Sophie groaned. 

"It's from the book we were reading! He's upset because this character named Bianca died and she has a little brother named Nico and he made the main character: Percy, promise that he would keep her safe but clearly, she died and now.... Keefe is crying..." she sent a look that Sophie hoped said, "HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO!" 

Edaline blinked, "Okay... I'll leave you guys to it?" she said before leaving awkwardly. 

Sophie took a deep breath and softly told Keefe, "Do you want to finish the book tomorrow?" 

Keefe looked up, "No one else dies... right?" Sophie laughed nervously, "Yeah... about that..." 

"NO! WHO'S GOING TO DIE NOW! NICO? NOT NICO!" Keefe yelled. 

Sophie shook her head, "Nope! Not Nico! Now quit guessing!" Keefe slowly rolled off her bed, 

he sniffed and said, "I'll come back tomorrow... I... need time to..." he choked, "Get over Bianca's death..." 

"Bye Foster..." he said as he walked out the room. Sophie blinked, 

"What just happened?" she asked herself. 

---TIME SKIP CAUSE BIANA IS TRYING TO GET SOPHIE TO CONFESS HER LOVE FOR KEEFIE---

"But Sophie!" Biana whined, "Please! There must be someone!" 

Sophie groaned out of annoyance, "There isn't! There isn't a special someone living in my heart and head rent free okay! And even if I did like anyone, Fitz would know! Why don't you go anno- I mean ask him!" 

Biana blinked, "SO!" she said suddenly, startling Sophie, "You tell my weirdo of a brother... but not me?" 

"No! What! No! Biana..." Sophie started. Biana stood up, 

"Here's a deal... I'll stop asking you... just let me go through your closet real quick and... make some quick adjustments, you know?" she bargained. 

Sophie internally groaned, knowing she was going to lose this fight anyway. 

"Deal." 

Biana jumped up and scurried over to Sophie's closet, opened it and called out, "It's half empty.... WHY IS IT HALF EMPTY!" 

An angry Biana stormed out of the closet, "SOPHIE ELIZABETH FOSTER! YOU DON'T HAVE A SINGLE! SINGLE! PIECE OF CLOTHING! THAT'S COLORFUL! EVERYTHING IS BLACK OR GRAY! Is Tam brainwashing you? If he's in this room right now, listening to what we are talking, blink once if yes, twice if no..." 

"Why would I have to blink twice if no... cause Tam's not going to know-" Sophie got cut off by Biana grabbing her shoulders and shaking her. 

"SOPHIE ELIZABETH FOSTER!" 

"Okay!" Sophie surrendered, "Okay... All the colorful things are hidden in the very, very, very back... behind the hidden door...." 

Biana's eyes narrowed, "You have a hidden door in your closet?" 

"You have more than one closet in your room!" Sophie said, exasperated. 

"True." Biana shrugged. 

------TIME SKIP CAUSE BIANA IS SETTING UP SOPHIE'S CLOSET AND SOMEONE VISITS----

"SOPHIE!" Edaline's voice echoed upstairs, "You have a visitor!" 

Almost immediately Biana ran out of the closet and half-yelled, "IS IT KEEFE! You didn't tell me he's coming!" 

Sophie shook her head, "He's not... he left like an hour ago and said he'd come tomorrow." 

"HE CAME OVER! AN HOUR AGO! AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!" Biana yelled. 

"BIANA!" Sophie groaned. 

"Sorry...." 

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. 

"Sophie?" somebody's crisp voice said. 

Fitz. 

A/N: hi

long time no see...

well

yeah

so yeah *clears throat* okay lol thanks for reading!!! ill try to post the next chapter asap just to make up for last month........... IM SORRY I CAN'T UPDATE WEEKLY 😭😭😭😭😭😭I'M NOT CAPABLE....