Sophie's POV

SOPHIE'S POV:

Sophie nodded, "Let the game begin!" she yelled.

Sophie smiled and brought her Ipod out. WHAT? She did have Charades downloaded on her Ipod!

"Okay let's play, the rules are simple," Sophie said.

A/N: I.. am too lazy... to put in the rules.... I am hoping you know how to play. Thank you.. IF NOT! Just search it up.... Please... not trying to be rude... but Yeah...

Sophie, Keefe, Biana, and Tam were in a team. Fitz, Linh, Dex, and Marella were in a team.

And at the moment, Keefe was jumping up and down like a bunny while Tam, Biana, and Sophie were trying to guess what it was.

"A bunny?" Biana asked her eyes narrowed in confusion. Keefe shook his head, sighing loudly in frustration.

"Oh I know," Tam said in his dead voice, "An idiot."

Everyone stared at him. "WHAT!" he said, "He is an idiot."

Everyone except Keefe murmured their agreement. Keefe scoffed.

Sophie suddenly jumped up, "OH! A kangaroo!"

"THANK YOU!" Keefe yelled as he jumped up again and yelled, "AND YOU ALL ARE IDIOTS!!!"

Tam scoffed. Linh frowned. Keefe's eye's widened, "I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING!"

Everyone shot him annoyed but questioning looks.

"I... Yeah I don't know." Keefe admitted.

"You scared us!" Biana said sighing a relived sigh. And then stood up and slapped Keefe hard on the arm.

"OW!" he yelled, "What's up with girls and abusive." Keefe then murmured.

"Well, you scared us... a lot." Linh said. Tam snorted,

"I wouldn't have cared even if he-" Tam got cut off by Linh slapping him on the arm.

Keefe scoffed. Which he seemed to be doing a lot this sleepover.

"I," Keefe said sitting up so straight he looked like someone stretched him, "am Lord Hunkyhair. AND YOU SHALT NOT BE RUDETH TO ME!" he yelled. Earning confused looks and annoyed glares from everyone around the room.

"Can we just sleep" Sophie whined; it was rare that she got sleepy. And when she did, she wanted to embrace it. Sophie was pretty sure her friends wouldn't like to see her cranky with dark bags under her eyes the next morning.

"I dunno, I think Sophie's right." Dex said yawning. Linh also nodded.

Tam sighed, "My sisters sleepy... Then I guess we're sleeping." he said whilst using telekinesis to grab his black sleeping bag and his sister's. He sighed. Again.

"Thank you, Tam!" Sophie said with a small smile playing on her face as she stood up to go change into her pajamas. 

"Where you going?" Fitz asked. 

Dex snorted, "Notice what she's wearing?" he asked with an extraordinary eye roll. 

"Oh," Fitz said his face dusting a slight pink. 

---TIME SKIP CAUSE SOPHIE'S CHANGING INTO PAJAMAS.---

Sophie yawned as she walked back into the room and used her telekinesis to grab her sleeping bag.

Sophie's sleeping bag was ALSO black. Don't judge her. She just... wanted to sleep. A/N: Ahhh I feel you girl.

Dex sighed, "My telekinesis sucks...." Keefe snorted,