I'm sorry 😭

Okay... So remember how I promised I might update another day? Well... I ended up getting this very important project. And it's worth 70-75 percent of my grade..... and it's history...... SO I worked on that ALL WEEK..... Like I wasn't able to FIND ANYTHING ON THE SUBJECT!!! but... I finally finished it... SO AS TO SAY SORRY!!! I'll be making you guys a few... MEMES!!! But keep in mind I will be posting soon..... see you lovelies!!!

.-.-.-.--..--.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..--.-.-..-.-.-.--.-.-..---.-..--.-.-.-.--.-.

Keefe: HEY FOSTER!!!

Sophie: Hey Keefe...what's up?

Keefe: If you were a vegetable... You would be a cutecumber! *smirks proud of himself* 

Sophie: *oblivious* but... aren't cucumbers fruits? 

Keefe: Yeah but-

Sophie: *worry crease appears causing Keefe to stare at her* are you alright? Because when that... girl... said that to you. You told her that cucumbers are fruits and to get out of your 'cutecumber face' or something. 

Keefe: *still staring* mhmm....

Keefe: *finally snapping out of it* Uhh okay... Well.... Foster...Are you a magician? Because every time I look at you, everyone disappears!

Sophie: OH MY GOD! DID I MANIFEST ANOTHER ABILITY!?!? FOOOOORRRRRRRKLEEEEEEEE

Sophie: *leaves* 

Keefe: ...... *heart broken* 

Ro: *sighs* What happened to the old fashioned, "I'm in love with you! Kiss me now.". 

Keefe: Sophie happened... *stares into space* 

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.--.-.-..--..-.--.-.-.

Well..... Ik it was terrible......... But... I don't remember other ones I've made on the top of my head...... but here's the next one: Keep in mind that this is going on between ME and BIANA....

.-.-.-.--..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Biana: OKAY TELL ME ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE!!!!! 

 Me: *blinks and stares at her in disbelief* 

 Biana: Ik you might feel uncomfortable to tell me this but... YOU CAN TRUST ME

 Me: *still staring *

 Biana: ILL GET KEEFE IF I HAVE TO, TO TELL ME!!!

 Me: I HAVE A LOVE LIFE?!?!?!??!?! HOW COME NO ONE TOLD ME!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.--.-..--..-.-.--.-..-

SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW 💓💓

(edits after I published: oh I also realized I have a math quiz that I haven't studied at all for.... Umm.. Im screwed.. OKAY CYA LOVELIES-)