Sophie's POV

SOPHIE'S POV; 

"Ugh!", Sophie yelled, throwing her pencil to the floor. 

Lady Cadence gave Sophie homework, she had to write 25 reasons why mimicking is beneficial, and she had only 2 more! The fact that Sophie sucks at it does not help. And she may or may not have asked Lady Cadence why she had to mimic... causing her to get a week's worth of detention. Yeah, it sucked.

"Whoa! What's up with all the Foster Rage!"

Sophie turned to see Keefe, "Shut up Keefe! You try doing homework from Lady Cadence!"

Keefe walked over and peeked over her shoulder,

 He snorted, "Just fill the last 2 with 'Helps me get out of detention' and the other one with, "Pranking people" I actually can't believe you found 23 logical reasons honestly."

Sophie blushed, "That's probably because- Honestly, I have no ideas."

Keefe gave Sophie the pencil that she threw on the floor. Sophie took it from Keefe and wrote down Keefe's suggestions.

"Wait-You're writing that down?" shocked, Keefe said, "Guess I'm rubbing off someone!" He finished with a smirk.

Sophie pushed him playfully," What do you expect me to do? Like... Gosh, I need to calm down. Wait! I know..."

She rummaged for her stuff, smiling when she found her I-pod.

Keefe stared at her, "You're gonna ignore this handsome elf standing right before you for that?" he asked slamming his hand to his chest, bending down feigning hurt. 

Sophie rolled her eyes," I'm not going to ignore you... I was wondering if you wanted to listen to Percy Jackson with me. It's about this guy, who turns out to be a son of Poseidon! He can control water-"

"HE CAN WHAT NOW! BACK THE T-REX UP AND PLEASE TELL ME I HEARD THAT WRONG!" Keefe said suddenly looking very excited- his eyes very wide and his mouth open...

Sophie giggled, "Yes Keefe, he can control water, very much like Linh...But with a few extra advantages!"

That was all Sophie had to say. Keefe looked very excited, very much like an adorable 3-year-old who was given a pack of E.L. Fudges. Wait, scratch that, he acted like that when he was given E.L. Fudges. He looked even more adorable this time...

Sophie found book 1 of Percy Jackson and waved Keefe to her bed, she jumped on it. Patting the spot next to her, inviting Keefe to take a seat next to her.

Sitting down, he asked her," I thought you already read this? Weren't you fangirling over it a few weeks ago when Marella asked you about what you did in your free time in the Lost Cities?"

Sophie blushed, "Well, Yeah but I thought you might wanna read this and then Heroes of Olympus, which is the continuation of Percy Jackson..." Sophie then quickly added, "I get it if you don't! I'm sure all this would sound boring to you considering... Well." Sophie said waving a hand around her room, gesturing to all the fancy Elf-y things.

"Uh...Sorry to break it to you Foster...But... You can't get rid of me that easily! Well! When are we starting... Oooh, do you have Mallowmelt?" OH! OH! Even better E.L. Fudges!" Keefe asked his eyes wide, bouncing on the bed with excitement.

Sophie smiled even though Keefe could be stupid sometimes he was always adorable... Wait...What...Umm...Scratch that... Sophie so did not think that...Okay? 

Keefe raised an eyebrow, "Strange feelings Foster... Happiness to confusion? Confused why I agreed? Ouch... Just ouch!"

Sophie was sure she was bright red right then, she shook her head trying to clear her thoughts,