Sophie's POV

"SOPHIE!" someone squealed. Sophie turned to see Biana running toward them, crushing Sophie in a bone-crushing hug.

"Hey, Biana," was the only reply, Sophie could mutter. "Yeah, don't stop hugging me breathing is very overrated!"

"Sorry!" Biana squealed pulling back. Sophie started to cough. Fitz laughed, "Well Biana you might not want to choke your best friend."

Sophie nodded, "Yes please!" Sophie then heard footsteps approaching, and all of a sudden, a hand covered both her eyes, 

"Guess who!" a deep male voice said.

Sophie knew immediately who it was... but it wasn't like she was going to give him the pleasure.

 So, Sophie, "Is it Dex?"

"Nope!" 

Sophie tilted her head causing the 'mystery male' to move his hands around to keep her eyes covered frantically. 

"Oh!" Sophie said, "Tam!"

Sophie could hear Fitz and Biana trying not to laugh.

 Sophie could almost hear the 'mystery figure's' frown as he said," No... why would Ba-Tam! Do that?"

Sophie shrugged," Okay... then you are..... Wylie?" 

The 'mystery male" yelled, "FOSTER! WYLIE HAS GRADUATED THE ELITE LEVELS!"

And that... was the breaking point for Sophie. She burst out with laughter, Fitz and Biana following.

 Keefe pulled his hands back to his side and stared, "What's so funny?"

Fitz was able to recover, "Well.... She clearly knew it was you...And the fact that she knew Wylie is in the Elite levels...."

"Oh..." was the only thing Keefe said, "Anyway... Foster still up for that date?"

Sophie turned bright red, she also noticed that Fitz had an eyebrow raised, "A date?" Fitz asked.

"NOPE!" Sophie squeaked, "He means..." she started glaring at Keefe, "Listening to Percy Jackson and saying that is the only way he thinks I will understand and-"

Biana interrupted, " I think we got the idea of it... and you guys can have your 'Date' later... cause YOU ARE INVITED TO BIANA'S SLEEPOVER!" She yelled causing prodigies' heads to turn. A/N: Why does Biana yelling that sound like something I would do? Me: YOU ARE INVITED TO THE MYSTERIOUS MS. L'S SLEEPOVER YOU BETTER BE THERE OR YOUR DEAD! ... Sorry got off-topic!

"Whoa, there Biana... You might want to lower your voice before Foster here turns into a volcano." Keefe said with a chuckle. 

Sophie elbowed him... Hard. "OW FOSTER!" he started to rub his ribs, "Gods why are girls so abusive?"

Sophie caught his joke, "Huh... you're already catching up on the PJO jokes?"

Sophie blew out a breath, "Wait till you hear about the 'dam' joke..." she chuckled.

Keefe, Biana, as well as Fitz stared at Sophie weirdly. "OH! You'll get it soon don't worry" Sophie said while moving her hands around frantically, causing Biana to grab them and tell her, "Chill!"

Sophie nodded and all four of them went along to go grab a table. "Hey Foster, I guess I'll have to-" Keefe was cut off by an angry mentor, 

"MR. SENCEN! QUIET! Would you and Miss Foster like detention for another week?" 

Sophie was shaking her head frantically meanwhile Keefe on the other hand, was feigning thinking,

 "Hmm... That sounds great! Foster and I here," Keefe said wrapping an arm around Sophie's shoulder, "would LOVE to have another week of Foster-Keefe Detention Dates™! Oh, by the way I've got a Trademark on it..."