Fitz's POV

A/N: Surprise? This was a VeRy LaSt MiNuTe change of plans... this was originally supposed to be...... KEEFE'S POV!!!!!! 

FITZ'S POV: 

Sunlight. UGH... Who liked sunlight? 

Fitz groaned as the sunlight blinded his eyes as he tried to open them. 

"HIYA FITZY!" a voice yelled at him. 

Fitz yelped as he shot up in his sleeping bag in shock. Getting tangled into it. 

'WITH A SLEEPING BAG NOW?' Fitz thought. 

Keefe burst out with laughter, "THAT WAS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!" he yelled. A bit too loud. 

Sophie, who was sleeping to the right of Keefe, shot up in shock, breathing heavily. 

"You, okay?" Fitz asked his voice soft.

Sophie wrapped her delicate arms around herself, "Yeah," she glared at Keefe, "someone scared me." 

Keefe shrugged- a bit sheepishly, "I mean... it was time you guys wake up." he said gesturing to their friends who were stirring in their sleep.  

Fitz sighed looking out the window.... someone forgot to close it. 

"Who forgot to close the window," Fitz asked, trying to get up and stretching, a sliver of skin revealing. 

Keefe smirked, "No one,"

"But then-" Fitz frowned, "Keefe... did you open the window?" he asked his frown deepening when Keefe put on a way-too-innocent face.  

Keefe gasped, "I can't believe you Fitzy-poo... How... Why? Would you think... I... would do that." he said over-dramatically. 

Sophie rolled her eyes and stood up almost falling on her face. Dusting invisible dirt on her pajamas. 

Sophie stretched, yawning. 

"I better wake Biana up," she mumbled, her voice laced with reluctance.

"Why is Sophie I-kicked-Neverseen-butt Foster scared of walking up a sleepy teenager?" Keefe teased.  

Sophie blushed. 

And Fitz felt jealous. Why does she blush for him. Why not Fitz!? WHY? 

"You okay Fitz?" Sophie asked, tilting her head. 

 Fitz nodded a bit sheepishly, "Yeah sorry, what? 

Sophie smiled, her soft beautiful smile, "No you looked like you zoned out."

Keefe smirked, "Maybe he's daydreaming about someone." he said- rather choked out. 

Sophie shook her head, "You guys know something I don't!" she said pouting, her perfect eyebrows furrowed together. 

Keefe wrapped an arm around her shoulder, "It's a secret, Foster. Like the ones hidden in your. Pretty. Little. Head." he said, tapping her head for emphasis. 

Sophie started to blush, more as she looked at the floor. 

Fitz felt mad. What in 'I LIKE HER.' Does Keefe not understand? A/N: Anyone else feeling an urge to punch Fitz in the face? Or is it just me feeling that every day? 

Keefe must have felt Fitz's emotions because he let his arm drop and took a few steps back. 

Sophie walked over to the spot in between where Marella and Biana slept. 

She lightly shook Marella, probably thinking she would be the better option. 

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" Marella yelled, startling Fitz who jumped, screaming.... tangled into a sleeping bag.