Fitz's POV

Fitz's POV:

Fitz sighed. He screwed up.

Big time.

Fitz ran a hand through his hair as he sighed again. Stupid, he thought, how stupid can I get? The plan was simple. It's so simple that not even Iggy could mess it up!

He slowly descended the stairs, ready to see Sophie- and hopefully not make a fool of himself. Again. Fitz groaned.

He grumbled as he took the last step and turned to the right. He noticed that the light was turned off and groaned again.

"BIANA," he yelled, "I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING DOWN TO BREAKFAST!"

"SHUT UP FITZ!" a voice yelled back. Fitz sighed.

"BIANA! GET YOUR-" Fitz was cut off by Dex clamping a hand on his mouth.

"Gosh, please shut up. I do NOT want your voice to be the voice that gets me out of drowsiness." Dex mumbled as he rubbed his eyes.

Fitz pushed Dex's hand down.

"But. You woke up and took a literal bath. How are you still sleepy?" he asked.

Dex rolled his eyes, "Wonderboy, Wonderboy, Wonderboy. Please open the door and get me some breakfast. Thanks,"

Shaking his head, Fitz opened the door to the kitchen to find food already laid out. 'Mom must have been here.' He thought.

"Dang Wonderboy, you made breakfast and never bothered to tell me?" Dex asked.

"I never made breakfast, it was my mom," Fitz mumbled- being ignored by Dex.

"LORD HUNKYHAIR IN THE ROOOOM,"

Great, now Keefe's here.

"Heeey, Fitzy," Keefe said throwing his arm around Fitz's shoulder, "ooh! You made breakfast!"

"I didn't! It was my mom!" Fitz half-yelled.

Keefe smirked, "No wonder nothing is burnt,"

"Shut up Keefe,"

"No can do siree,"

"I swear-" Fitz started interrupted by Biana squealing,

"SOPHIEEEEEE,"

Well, guess it's time to make a fool of himself.

"Come on Biana, you don't actually expect me to convince Forkle to be taking us to the Forbidden Cities." Sophie mumbled as the door opened.

Fitz swallowed down a lump in his throat.

"Wait... WHAT NOW!" Keefe yelled, "WE'RE GOING TO THE FORBIDDEN CITIES AND NO ONE BOTHERED TELLING ME!"

Sophie's eyes widened as she opened her mouth to explain something,

"No! Keefe! We are not going to the Forbidden Cities! I was clearly trying to get Biana," she directed a glare toward Biana who just shrugged, "to forget it!" 

Keefe pouted, "No fair.. How come?" Sophie groaned, 

"FORGET IT!" 

"No," 

"KEEFE!" Sophie whined. 

And that's when Fitz interrupted Keefe, 

"Okay can we eat? You guys can fight later.." he mumbled- Of course they were both whining at each other. They might as well just announce they're dating. 

Wait. 

Are they dating? 

Fitz glanced at the squabbling couple, they looked like an actual couple. That was NOT a good sign. This wasn't going to end up well for Fitz, was it? 

Hey, Its me... the person who wasn't able to update because of school... yay.

In a happier note... I got a chapter out? yay! Well.... It's short but... like i said: 

TeSts

QuIzEs 

pRojEcTs 

:) 

well... anyway

QOTW!: yes that is supposed to mean question of the week cause i post once a week...

How did you get into KOTLC?

ANSWER (MINE:) 

I was innocently wandering the library going to grab The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan. 

When I found out my friend actually had the last copy ;((((((((((((( So i wandered some more and noticed these cool books with cool pictures on them. I had noticed people carrying them around and decided to read them... Now here I am... writing fanfics for them. Life's beautiful ain't it? 

MYSTERIOUS MS. L---> OUT!!