Chapter 2

I woke up the next day thinking it was just a dream so I decided to check my phone only to realise that I still had Aimie's number. Should I tell Britney? No. I couldn't and either way she wouldn't even believe me. Okay, so I still had her number, so what? It's not like we were best friends or anything, she'd probably already forgotten about me. "Stella! I have good news!" Angel exclaimed as she burst into my room.
"Oh really? Let's hear it" To be perfectly honest I wasn't expecting anything that good or exciting, but what she said was out the window amazing. "We have someone- some people, willing to take you in, they're coming in to meet you today"
"Great! That's awesome! Who are they?"
"That's for me to know, and you to find out in 2 and a half hours."
"2 hours?! What's the time?" 
"Nine in the morning, you slept in late probably because of last night, I've saved you your apple and bottle of water, make sure your ready please!"
"Alriggghhhhtt" then she left me to get ready. I brushed my teeth and hair, and put on a blue hoodie and some navy leggings. Finally I checked my phone, seeing Brit had messaged me. 'Hey S, what you up to today?'
'Got some people who possibly wanna foster me, hopefully this goes well so I can get outta here'
'Oooo exciting, good luck!'
'Thanks B'. I sat down on my bed. Whoops. I still had Aimie's hoodie. 

I had about an hour to waste therefore I spent it in the dance studio, however I did more belting songs than actually dancing. Angel called me just a bit after I'd finished defying gravity (pretty awesome hitting the high notes if I do say so myself). I answered the phone, "Stella come to the office you're late!"
"Whoopsies sorry, I got carried away"
"We could hear you it was amazing, anyways get down here quickly" she said jokingly then hung up. As I made my way down the hallways to the office I wondered what these people would be like, hopefully not abusive.  About 2 minutes later I opened the door to the biggest shock of my life: Aimie and Maiya. I didn't really know what to say apart from "Hi... again" suddenly remembering to give her a 'Hello nice to see you' smile. "Hi! Great to see you again" Aimie said with a smile, "This is Maiya, I should think you already know, Maiya, this is Stella."
"Uh, yeah, hey! Nice to meet you" I sat down, feeling nervous though I'm not quite sure why. "Hey!"
"I'll leave and let you discuss the details" Angel said before leaving the room. 
"Okay, Stella, so when I got back home last night from dropping you off I sat and talked with the girls." I think I already knew where this was going, I didn't know whether to be scared, nervous, or excited. "And after a long talk, we made a decision. Stella-" Maiya interrupted Aimie just before the announcement, "How would you like to come home with us?" she squealed. 

"Yes" I replied trying hard not to scream, then added "Yes please- That's amazing, uhm, thank you so much!" 
"No problems we can't wait to have you in the house" Aimie said
"I think we'll have a better singer than Nat" Maiya giggled
"Oh my goodness yeah, you'll have to sing the ending of defying gravity to her and see what she does". Angel came back in noticing that we had clearly finished, "I assume it was a yes". We nodded.

I spent the rest of the day packing whilst the girls went home, Aimie had added me to the group chat to get to know some of the others, Millie and Lexi just argued over cake the entire time so it was entertainment while packing up I guess. I couldn't believe I was finally going to have people to properly love me. 

A/N: Sorry for such a short and boring dry chapter, I literally have like no motivation to write at the moment! Hopefully there's some spice in the next few chapters, enjoy the book and check out some of my others, love ya!