chapter 23

tws: idk i havent written the chapter yet. alr ygs, (SPOILER) car crash, blood???, panic attacks???, hospital, aimie is immature now, millie is a therapist, the doctors are severely unprofessional 

[stells pov]

i stayed backstage and linked with aimie the whole time since she wasn't on. yes i did manage to somehow fall asleep with all the loud noise, but i woke up halfway through the second show about five minutes after haus of holbein finished so we both watched from the wings.

when we were done me and aimie went out the back door and raced home in the rain with music on like mature people do, and it was so fun. until millie and grace drove past and splashed us.

we got into the car with them because grace decided she felt bad, but none of us cared because of what came next. 

it all happened so fast, like one of those things that happens in slow motion, but it didn't, because i woke up in a hospital bed and had to try really hard to remember what happened. 

[aimie's pov]

we were in the car for about 8 minutes before a sudden bang struck us from behind and the car swerved out of control. i thought we had control again after but when i looked over to grace she looked paralysed from shock and clearly had her foot stuck on the go pedal. "GRACE SLOW DOWN!!" i yelled, feeling stella grab hold of me and hug me tight, burying her face into my side. "it's okay bubba, grace is shocked." i tried to reassure her. grace only got faster though. and eventually, it didn't feel real. i felt my throat tighten up about 5 seconds before it happened, suddenly realising why it's so hard for stella sometimes when she's struggling to breathe. i braced for the impact before we hit the tree we were approaching and made sure that i protected stella's head, all while trying to keep my breaths steady. i felt millie cling onto me and boom. it happened.

i sat there, phone in hand. i should really be calling the police, but i couldn't breathe. next thing i knew millie was holding me as i let tears spill. "aimie baby it's okay, it was only small. just breathe for me, in through your nose, out through your mouth." 
"i- millie, i'm s- scared. is stella okay?" i asked, suddenly aware.
"erm... no?" she questioned, "i'm calling the police."

-TIEM SKEIP K!£IGD£B:KG-

thankfully grace was okay, just shocked with a side salad of a couple bruises. i wish  could say the same for stella. she'd only just woken up and clearly had no idea what was going on. she didn't seem scared, which was good, just confused. "car crash, stells, youre okay." i reassured her anyways. 
"is gracey alright?" she asked in the sweetest tone.
"yes, darling, gracey's okay."
"can i leave now?" she said blankly, sending millie into a giggle fit. i laughed, "no, sweetheart, we have to wait for the doctors to discharge you when they think you're okay."

[stella's pov]

thankfully the doctors let me go that day, which was suspicious seeing as i'd just been pretty much DEAD for like 5 hours. i was so relieved to see grace healthy and alive, i threw myself at her and sqealed. "grace i really hope you aren't driving home!" i said in a cheerful voice, which made grace laugh, "no, courtney is."

when we got back, all the girls seemed worried about me specifically, not too sure why, because i'm pretty sure they've all seen worse. but i was grateful for the concern and so damn relieved that everyone was okay. 

a/n: guys sorry i cba to write but y'all can thank Atnataliessalonx because she wanted to kill millie again BABIFYFPYWPPIBDUIG anyways cyaaaa