chapter 21

tws - aimie and grace cat fight [thank you Atnataliessalonx for the amazing idea], aimie is really good at apologising and she has the attention span of a goldfish, sam and jayej become everyones mums

me, coco and sam went backstage after most of the theatre had emptied. you could hear screaming from a mile away, no joke. "GRACE MOUAT GIVE ME MY PHONE IMMEDIATELY!" i heard aimie yell,
"NEVER!" grace said, laughing. whether or not it was meant to sound evil is unknown to me. the three of us looked at eachother before breaking into a run in a hurry to get to the dressing room. we got there just in time to see aimie practically jump onto grace and tackle her to the ground. maiya was red with laughter, lexi was filming the fight, stood up next to mai and the two culprits were giggling hysterically as they wrestled eachother to get aimie's phone. "GRACE YOU AREN'T MEANT TO BE GOOT AT WRESTLING WHAT THE HELL???"
"NEITHER ARE YOU ATKINSON SO I GUESS WE'RE EVEN!"
"GIVE ME MY PHOOONNNEEEE!" aimie screamed, i smacked my hands over my ears knowing only the sound of pain. very slightly i lost control over my breathing. collette turned me to face her and wrapped her arms around me. the two nuthead girls went on for a couple more minutes before sam stepped in. "GIRLS." she yelled. they stopped and looked at her before looking to eachother and bursting out laughing. "h- hey s-sam" grace said through snorts and breaths. 
"hey grace," she smiled before carrying on, "hey aimie." aimie waved back, still silent laughing. jayej butted in, "grace give the phone back, you two are actual children i swear." 

i looked up and mouthed thank you to collette. she smiled in return and i turned around making eye contact with aimie. "aimie you look high." i said blankly, then started laughing at it about 10 seconds after.

we got home after stage dooring and chaos. everyone went to get food but i sat with aimie, sam and vicki on the sofa. "hey stells." aimie started.
"yeah?"
"sorry about earlier." i frowned.
"what do you mean? you haven't done anything."
"i mean all the screaming. i didn't mean to scare you."
"oh, aims it's fine, honest."
 "stella you didn't look fine." i giggled at that, then snuggled into her.
"yeah it's kind of my fault that is. i need to stop being so weird with loud noises like that." 
"it isn't your fault at all babe." sam replied.
"what sam said. we should of known."
"it's okay, honestly, it was kind of funny. i was giggling into coco's chest after sam yelled at you both."
"we could hear it from the other room it was actually concerning." vicki joined in.
"oh my god how loud were we?" aimie switched from apology face to 'omg everyone heard us screaming' real quick. 
"not loud enough, i don't think they heard you in iceland." i said, aimie rolled her eyes.
"everyone heard, end of." millie said, joining us with a big bowl of popcorn "movie?"
"MOANA!"
"grace no." everyone chorused. 
"HOW ABOUT WE WATCH THE FIGHT I FILMED TODAY?!" lex yelled, not waiting for approval before she plugged her phone into the tv and put it on. 

when i tell you we were all crying. it was that funny. it was basically just a video of aimie rolling around on the floor climbing over eachother and screaming to get a phone. then sam and jayej shouted at them and we burst into even more laughter. 

--TIME SKIP--

the next day at school none of us were letting aimie and grace get away with their cat fight that easily. we all brought it up in conversation and last lesson of the day (which just so happened to be drama) natalie brought it up when she was trying to explain something. "keep your actions simple but effective," she explained, "if someone stole your phone maybe don't wrestle them to the ground."
"aimie." grace said through a cough, which earnt a laugh from the people who got it. some people from my form laughed a little. courtney then explained that we would be focusing on emotion for the next few weeks, and we got into groups again. i was with aimie and grace and they wouldn't shut up about the argument yesterday. my friend britney was in my group too and we decided we were going to use our pick pocketing skills to steal grace's smartwatch to get back at her for stealing aimie's phone. this was gonna be fun.

i went over to grace and linked my arm through hers to get her comfortable with my touch, then i held onto her wrist an told her to watch her step. when she looked down i gently wriggled my thumb under the elastic strap and let the smartwatch loose. i tucked it into my blazer pocket and then told her that we should recreate her fight with aimie.
once that was over i went back to britney and told her i'd film her if she started to go mad.

a/n: lol this was HARD to write pls gimme ideaassssss. currently got a beetlejuice obsession and i read about 8367207 heathers and mean girls fanfics BAHAHAH