chapter 22

tws - chaos (im feeling a bit silly after an ig gc incident - iykyk). sam is everyone's mother. featuring jokes only few will get. some new characters. i jus lost my dads airpod case pls dont tell him lmao im literally so scared they were expensiveeee. i jus looked again they're acc lost pls help me im gonna die BAHAHAH, anyways on with the story. UPDATE: I FOUND THE AIRPODS

we were going to the theatre cafe today, and i was going to make grace's watch magically appear with my super powers. we got there and got seated into the six booth, moments before courtney and grace brought up crushes and everyone was discussing their childhood crushes. sam had to shout over everyone to be quiet because people were beginning to stare at millie literally drooling over timothee chalomet. literally. me and lexi thought that funny though and we couldn't contain our laughter so when lex fell off her chair and jayej glare at us it set us off even more. you wouldn't look at them and think they were the west end cast of six. 

katherine pov:
me and two of my friends were going to the theatre cafe today. lizzie and juliet had already gotten there when i arrived and they looked extremely unnaturally stunned. "guys, it's the theatre cafe, of course your favourite musicals gonna be on the table." i said as i sat down. then a heard a chair leg scrape on the floor and a thud. i whipped my head around to see the entire freaking cast of six the musical sitting across us, and stella. she was in our drama class, she was very nice.

anyways maiya clearly saw us because she looked over and beckoned us over whilst giggling, so i dragged the two starstruck girls with me. "katherine i don't think my parents will let me get adopted after meeting up with some kids i met on wattpad." juliet said blankly. 
"we aren't getting adopted silly, we're making friends." eventually we made it over.
"hey, maiya quansah-breed." she introduced herself,
"me. lizzie." she said,
"babe wake up." juliet snapped her finger infront of lizzie's face, "they're real." 
"that's right babes we are!!!" millie hopped up and engolfed liz in a hug. she hugged her back and smiled so hard i thought she was gonna break. aimie joined in, "juliet?"
"HUH YEA THAT'S ME!!" she jumped around to face aimie. "HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?"
"you literally added me to a groupchat."
"that was katherine."
"oh no am i gonna die?" i asked, remembering how much we were laughing when it happened. 
"we stalked your pages like a month ago then promised we would meet you one day."
"holy fuck." i mumbled. juliet burst out laughing.
i sat next to stella and started talking about the drama homework, then we watched juliet become besties with aimie and sam. "hey sam, do you wanna adopt juliet so we dont have to deal with her because when we leave she'll fangirl so bad so you can just keep her now if you want."
"oh... sure."
"it was a joke." i stiffled a nervous giggle.
"oh right, i'd be happy to erm, i don't know, look out for her."
"wait are you being for real?"
"yeah of course."
"oh my." juliet squeaked (literally).

liz was still laughing and making jokes with millie and they'd exchanged numbers ny the time we needed to leave. we had a show of six to go and watch.

a/n: khowardfan5 i cut it shorter so you could sleep and for the storyline LMAO. three will be more next chapter BAHAHSJBPRGIOFGO4 anyays cyaaaaaaaawpourvhj5