Chapter 8

I woke up early the next morning, decided to help JayeJ make breakfast. I wasn't feeling my best but hopefully this would make me feel better, it did for a bit and obviously it made JayeJ happy, we had a proper wheeze because she accidentally threw an egg then decided to make a cake on the floor before cleaning it up, waffles were made and stacked anyway so we decided it would be funny to make a floor cake, "Do not tell Nat!" JayeJ told me firmly but in a jokingly way,
"Too late." I giggled as Aimie and Nat came chatter-boxing down the stairs, 
"Oh shoot, lets just...um... hide it, yeah, distract them with the waffles." she said as she hurriedly grabbed a sponge and a small plastic bag to clear it up... obviously.
"Morrrninnggggg Naaattttttt, mooorrrrrrniiinnnggggg Aiiiimmmiiieeeeeee" I started,
"Um... hi?" Nat said, confused, "Is it someone's birthday? Are we missing something?" 
"Yeah... Stella, what's going on?" Aimie added.
"I've been cooking!"
"ERM EXCUSE ME!! NO YOU HAVENT!" JayeJ complained across the kitchen,
"Yeah I did, I got the eggs out the fridge and I kept you company AND I stacked the waffles and set the table. Company is very important JAYEJ." I went on as she used her non-existent ninja skills to put the floor cake in the bin. 
"JayeJ what the bloody hell is that?" Vicki asked, coming down the stars yawning,
"The rabbit pooped" she said in a panicked rush,
"What rabbit?" she replied with a frown.
"WE HAVE A RABBIT?!" Millie basically skipped all the stairs and flew the instead, "OMG WAFFLES!! GUYS GET DOWN HERE NOW!!" Lexi followed on closely behind
"AHHH BABES WE GOT A RABBIT?LIIIITTT!! THAT'S SO STUPID THOUGH WHO'S GONNA LOOK AFTER IT?!"
I decided to step into the chaos, "No guys we did not get a rabbit, JayeJ was just a bit high on sugar,"
"I haven't had any sugar today though"
"Oh well doesn't mean you never said we had a rabbit, which I will add Millie, we do not."
"Awwwhhhhhh... no fair."
"Buuuuut, me and JayeJ did make waffles for breakfast!! Plus it's your first show of December!"
Little did we know the rest of the girls (including Nat and Aimie) were standing there watching absolutely cluelessly, "This is too much effort for a Friday." I sighed then giggled a bit as we all dug into the waffles.

Once we'd arrived at the arts theatre we decided to go live and get some more jobs, I was officially a software engineer, 'Stella from software'. Don't even ask how we got there because it took so much persuading to get me to agree. In the end though Vicki was a van driver, Grace was a gymnast and Courtney was a contortionist, the three supposedly drove around in Vicki's van with a circus and I made all the adverts and funny edits and stuff. We had good fun and the salon was back in business. The fans seemed happy and were clearly excited to see me so that was a plus, especially since I was laughing the entire time. "Millie almost got fired the other day actually, yeah um, well there was a problem with Stan and he pooped on Nat's head." I managed to squeeze out before bursting out laughing. We all started to silent laugh then I fell over onto Millie who knocked over Maiya who then fell onto the dressing room table infront of Aimie, who whipped her head up in shock into Nat's nose. We began to laugh even more, Aimie said sorry about 7 times, I don't think she even meant it and Nat didn't care, she was too busy giggling to really notice. 

"Okay guys, we'll see you later tonight!" Aimie said before ending the live. "Right girlies let's go!" Me and the alternates watched as they left to go get ready and warm up, scrolling through tiktok an instagram and shared stupid videos until it was opening time. This was gonna be good.

A/N: Sorry for such a boring and short chapter after all that time ahhh!! LIFE IS STRESSFUL!! Anyways hope you found a way to enjoy it and I love ya tommorow!!