chapter 14

a/n ~ song that fits this chapters vibe imo. i looooooove mareux with a passion.

whoopee. it was monday again; time for another long, boring week at school. same as every other week. this was gonna be exciting, not.

i trudged out to the car, knowing that my friend wasn't going to be in today because she had a doctors appointment in birmingham. boredom. that was it. life was boring. unless of course you had your entirely family at school with you, that is, which cheered me up heaps, guess i'd forgotten over the weekend. we all got into the van that aimie drove because she was the elsest out of all of us which somehow meant that she was the most mature, let me tell you, she wasn't. she was a goofball of chaos and that's what i love about her: that she was so unforgivingly her child-like self. 

anyways, on our way there and into my form room (which was in the performing arts block so that was lucky), we had an entire debate going on about me and millie being part of the monarchy, because, you know, six. we'd made up our own names for towns and queens and our husbands and wives. it was actually hilarious, an we both stumbled into the room clutching our stomachs, in pain because of our giggle fit. forgetting where we were we carried on with the conversation. we told nat she was to have a limited amount of orange juice because our palace was fuelled by it. she threw a hissy fit. a fake one, obviously, but boy was it funny. my form was looking at us, which is when me and millie remembered where we were. the room went quiet as we stopped laughing and stood there, slightly confused. "oops... sorry." i said, me and millie looked at eachother one more time before bursting out in laughter. 

later on, our teacher walked in, and asked if she was part of the monarchy, which set lex and jayej off. they were telling her that we were picky with our relationships and loads of random stuff, of course we accepted her into our monarchy, who wouldn't?!

lessons and lessons later it was time to go hoommmeeee! finallyyyy! we spent the whole night designing dresses and houses and bedrooms, then parrot cages, then parrots, then puppies, and puppy stuff. then we wanted a puppy. we even started looking at puppies for sale. it was so goofy but we loved it and we saved about 644958659 adverts because we couldn't pick. we totally weren't gonna get a puppy. 

grace decided to start a live to settle the debate on whether we should get one. "honestly it isn't a bad idea, but the only problem is we live with courtney, lexi, millie, stella, and maiya under the same roof, they wouldn't be trustworthy not to spoil it absolutley rotten! we'd be out of money within the first week." vicki said,
"oi! it's not like you wouldn't be able to hold yourself back!!" courtney hit her playfully. i flinched a little but brushed it off and carried on with the live. eventually i went to sit with aimie and jayej and we spoke about school, favourite classes and then about six. yes. you guessed the next part right, unless you didn't, in which case i guess you didn't guess it right and i was incorrect. we made a plan to steal grace's phone before the evening show tomorrow. honestly it was gonna be hilarious and grace would be so mad that the girls beat her at her own game. we had it all mapped out before i got tired and fell asleep. the other two were talking about something to do with the show when i  i woke up later on to aimie carrying me to bed, "oh sorry," i started, beginning to prop myself up in her arms, interrupted by "shhh, baby don't be sorry, just go back to sleep, it's alright." so i closed my eyes and rested my head back on her shoulder, letting her lay me down, kiss my forehead and tuck me in. i very faintly remember turning onto my side and asking her to stay with me, so she sat next to me and let me lay my head on her lap until, eventually, i fell back into another reality, one where trauma didn't exist.

a/n ~ it sounds like she died lmao but she didn't she just fell asleep and dreamed of her current happy life ahahah, or did she?

Adopted by a Musicalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें