💎Leonard X Kitchen Witch! Sweet! Reader💎

✰ Published on Jan 09, 2021 ✰

💎------------------------------------------------💎

💎 (Y/N): Your name

💎 (mm/dd): your birthday

💎------------------------------------------------💎

💎 〖 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥. 〗💎

     I was walking with the turtles, they ask if I want to join them to do some shopping and I agreed to go since I'm a bit low on some supplies for my bakery. I have gone to the mysterious Hidden City by myself thanks to my past relatives but, it's nice to have some friends tag along. Even if they're teenage mutant ninja turtles.

The turtles knew who I am because of April, she bought some of my baked goods from time to time for some occasions. I heard she's been fired at some pizza places, I offered her to work at my bakery. Since then, April has been a great help to deliver some cupcakes and all. Maybe I should study pizza-making later, it would help expand my culinary skills and it'd be perfect to give my thanks to her. However, they didn't know that I'm also a witch.

     It's more so putting some spells in my cupcakes and such to help others on self-love and such, and the ingredients are more from freshly grown fruits and veggies. Afterward, I just follow the cookbook that has been passed down from generations, thankfully it has some specific pages; like that, it won't take forever to go through the hundred pages. Maybe I should tell them that I come from a family line of witchcraft, I mean they have been through more than one event that involves magic. It's just that, I kept it to myself for so long, if I told anyone then some people would call me crazy. Now that witchcraft and such are welcomed by the public, it seems right to open up.

Moments later, I snapped out of my thoughts and realized that I got myself lost. Maybe I should've held onto Raph, I do tend to get lost very easily. Especially whenever I zone out like that. In seconds, I hear the sound of punches and groans along with something snapped in two, like a bone or maybe a wooden plank. Someone could be in trouble!

     Running to the source, my eyes widen seeing an ogre being assaulted. Just as I grabbed my wand/staff, I zapped them a couple of times but it doesn't seem to affect them much. "Get her/him/them!", I hear one called out, "Alarte Ascendare!", I called out and one shoots up in the air which leads him to fall into a giant trunk full of garbage.

Just then, the other ran towards me and I ready myself, "Aqua Eruto!", I summoned a jet of water from the tip of my wand/staff; slamming the attacker into the wall harshly. It was then I cornered the two, preparing my last spell, "Avifors!", I said and this turns the two into pigeons. I had to since it's against the law to use any source of magic without a permit or registration in the Hidden City. Locking the two into a cage, I rush to the ogre.

💎------------------------------------------------💎

💎 〖𝓛𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓭'𝓼 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥.〗💎

     I don't know who she/he/they are but, she's/he's/they's pretty cute, she/he/they have to be a wizard or a witch of the sort. Earlier, I was getting a pounding by a couple of scrubs who I acted as a decoy for the others to escape with the loot. Not the best idea but, it seems to work doesn't it? Right now, I'm pretty banged up badly.

Looking up, my vision became more blurry and wobbly, and my hearing sounds like your screaming underwater. Speaking of water, I can feel something dripping from my nostrils and my torso. I forgot that I was bleeding as well, it was until I hear two very familiar voices calling my name before I passed out.

Time skip

     Ugh, my head feels like I just got a very belligerent hangover. I can almost feel my temples twitching, looking around my surroundings, I was back at the Grand Nexus Hotel. Guess I owed Danny and Mickey a favor when I'm all healed up, as I sat up I noticed that I was wrapped in bandages with the scent of yarrow and goldenrod herbs. No way Danny could do something like this, this is more like a healing property that some magic people would do.

"Oh, thank goodness", I turn to see the same human that saved me at that alleyway, and she/he/they set down a tray with a tea set and some small biscuits. It's all swirly, and is that a hint of cinnamon? It smells amazing. "How'd you feel?" the human asked while analyzing some of my tended wounds with only her/his/their eyes. "I'm uh, I'm g-green. Yeah. green", I answered and the human smiles, she's/he's/they're wearing clothes that show she's/he's/they're living in a cottage or a barn of the sort. But that couldn't be the case since she/he/they know the Hidden City and where the Mud Dogs do our dirty work!

     Before I even asked her/him/them so questions, Danny and Mickey came bursting in, "Leonard!" "You stupid spaz! You gave us a heart attack!", I hear Danny yelled out before I even got a chance to speak. "Okay, enough tales" I shut them up and get comfier on the white couch."What they called you kid?" "I-It's (Y/N)"

"Well (Y/N), thanks for saving the dumb ogre before he got the royal shaft" "And thanks for the cookies!", Mickey calls out chowing on the baked goods before sharing some with me and Danny. She/He/They baked these huh, it smells so good. "it's nothing, I should probably go though, I don't want my friends worrying about me.", she/he/they said, I can sense a hint of sadness, like she/he/they want to stick around longer.

     To be honest, I want her/him/them to stay as well. Before I say anything, (Y/N) shouts out a word to teleport her/him/themselves out. It wasn't long until I found a fortune cookie sitting next to my teacup, cracking it open it has a series of numbers; numbers that are an abandoned apartment building located in Witch Town. (mm/dd), better keep this to myself.

"Your real gone in love there Lee~"

"S-shut your trap, Mick..."

...Yeah, really long gone in love 💙...