💸 Scenario #2:Puppy sneezes 💸

✰ Published on Jun 20, 2021 ✰

💸------------------------------------------------💸

💸 If you don't know what's a puppy sneeze, here's the video again:

💸 The three (if not four if Heinous Green ever comes around) never really heard you sneeze before?? This really comes to their surprise since their safe houses (excluding Big Mama's place) are full of garbage, dust, and some infestations.

💸 Although they did assume you sneeze like any other yokai in the underground city.

💸 Their curiosity reaches their peak when they finally hear it though lmao

💸------------------------------------------------💸

💎 〖𝓛𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓭〗💎

💎 He will brush it off at first thinking it's from some dog stranger, but when he hears it a second time he'll then realizes that the sound is closer than expected.

💎 He's praying it's not from an inugami (a dog yokai) since most of the cops in the underground city are actually inugami, he's really just hoping its just an okuri-inu (a sending off dog or wolf) since they're well, easy to trick in his opinion.

💎 Don't get him wrong he loves dogs, he just doesn't want to go face to face with a dog yokai, let alone a dog yokai that is also a cop.

💎 After he finds the source; which is from you (and nearly scaring you to death while holding out his comb-like knife) he apologizes and makes it up to you.

💎 Since then, he's been giving you head pats and changed his contacts with a new nickname: 🐶 🎀 𝒫𝓊𝓅𝓅𝓎 🎀 🐶

💸------------------------------------------------💸

🔮〖𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓷𝔂〗🔮

🔮 When he hears it he becomes more cautious, like Leonard he hopes it's not a dog yokai cop.

🔮 Since he has rat-like hearings that can pick up even in an ultrasound range (because he's a rat), he realizes that it sounds like a puppy. So, he looks around the safehouse, it could be just a puppy from the human city that stumbles to the underground.

🔮 He loves dogs sure but like, the dog breeds that screams 'G O R G E O U S', like a poodle or something.

🔮 When he discovers it was you making that sound, he hands you a handkerchief and just pampers you like 👑 R O Y A L T Y 👑

🔮 After a while, he calls you pet names like 'Princess/Prince' or calls you 'his pretty lady/handsome boy'.

💸------------------------------------------------💸

🍁〖𝓜𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓮𝔂〗🍁

🍁 Achievement Unlock: っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ᴘᴜᴘᴘʏ!🐶 ♥

🍁 He loves dogs, no matter what breed, size, or age! He will instantly marry you on the spot if you get him a puppy though especially those wiener dogs (No really, I dare you to make that commitment QwQ)

🍁 He's zooming all around the safe house to find the source that made that sound, he even made this face that Sandy made in one of the episodes of Spongebob Squarepants:

🍁 When he finds you, he'll squeal rambling how your so cute and how you've leveled up your cuteness- Basically, you'll never hear the end of it.

🍁 He's calling you a new variety of pet names since then: Snookums, Cuddly bear, Puppy, you name it. And he is NEVER gonna stop 🧡 (Unless you tell him otherwise of course UvU)