💸 Scenario #4: Ragdoll Babe 💸

✰ Published on Jun 21, 2021 ✰

💸------------------------------------------------💸

💸 You were actually an accomplice for Baron Draxum, you've been working for him for quite some time until the laboratory breach from turtle mutants and a human.

💸 After that ordeal and the fall of the Shredder, you became quite a seamstress.

💸 How you met the Mud Dogs was a completely different story though, they mostly meet you for threading some stuff though.

💸 They're still not used to seeing some disembodied limbs still moving and you restitching it back onto you at first though, let alone replacing the stuffing of either cotton or dead leaves.

💸------------------------------------------------💸

💎 〖𝓛𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓭〗💎

💎 At first, he was creeped out a bit from your stuffing sessions, but after a while, the least he could do is resew your limbs. He knows it doesn't hurt but those pretty hands of yours must be so cramped.

💎 When he first met you he speculates that your some kind of creepy haunted doll, like Annabelle or Chucky.

💎 One time, you hid Leonard in your establishment due to being chased by cops and he got stuck in a tight spot. When he asks you for a hand you threw him your whole severed arm, he laughs it off but yells out 'this is serious'.

💎 Maybe that will teach him to not use your shampoo.

💸------------------------------------------------💸

🔮〖𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓷𝔂〗🔮

🔮 At first, he thought to himself that it must be exhausted to replace your stuffing and your stitches once or twice a week. So, he took it upon himself to do all your replacement sessions.

🔮 He refuses to let you cook when the fire is involved, he doesn't want you to catch on fire. The most you can do is cutting up fruits and veggies and giving him the ingredients, but if you really want to make something; just make sure none of your threads are loose.

🔮 One day, he accidentally stumbles into you replacing your head yarn session. He seen you decapitated sure but he's grossed out from seeing not only your whole scalp removed, but also seeing your brain inside your skull. You have some explaining to do...

🔮 He loves playing the piano with you, though he finds it rather cute when your hand removes itself and prancing on its shoulder having a mind on its own.

💸------------------------------------------------💸

🍁〖𝓜𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓮𝔂〗🍁

🍁 He thought you were just some kind of Frankenstein doll Baron made! He didn't think you were actually a living person!

🍁 He thinks it's really cool to be a doll, but then he realizes that it's also tiring to do all the sewing and stuffing. He doesn't really know how to sew but he can help you collect dead leaves and restuff your limbs.

🍁 If you make a homemade blanket, sweater, or even a plushy; it's his new favorite thing now and he's never letting go.

🍁 You once pranked him that involves buttons eyes, he's never watching Coraline again <XD