💸🥀 〖Heinous Green catch up!〗🥀💸

🥀 A/N: Its about time I start writing for our giant with several felons lol

💸------------------------------------------------💸

🥀 〖Scenario #1 : Noodle Baby〗🥀

🥀 At first, he didn't noticed, nor care at that matter.

🥀 But the way you treated your pet snake; whether the reptile is poisonous or not, you treated as if its your very own infant. Makes him feel all sorts of fuzzy.

🥀 Has no problem on feeding time, not once was he ever squimish.

🥀 Allows the snake to climb and rest around his neck while reading the news papers.

💸------------------------------------------------💸

🥀 〖Scenario #2 : Puppy sneezes〗🥀

🥀 After hearing your sneeze, he pulls out a box of tissues. Trying to hide his blush because of how cute it sounds.

🥀 He's not going to go crazy over it unlike the other three stooges, but he does care about you.

🥀 So expect him to make sure the safehouse is allergy free.

🥀 How sweet of him ❤️

💸------------------------------------------------💸

🥀 〖Scenario #3 : Thieving Kitties〗🥀

🥀 During his time with you in NYC, you'd be shock at how many times a cat has tried to enter you're apartment or house just to see him.

🥀 Turns out he was caring a snack; a cat snack, he didn't know it was for cats.

🥀 In the end, he does adopt one; a very fluffy one with a smush face, battle scars, and protruding fangs. 

🥀 Are pratically inseperable, but allows (trusts) you to watch over the feline while he's gone for a couple of heists. 

🥀 It's name? He wants you to have the honors ❤️

💸------------------------------------------------💸

🥀 〖Scenario #4: Ragdoll Babe 〗🥀

🥀 Unfazed, I mean what did you expect? To him your a beautiful fragile porcelain doll.