💸 Scenario #5: Flowers with meanings 💸

✰ Published on Jun 21, 2021 ✰

💸------------------------------------------------💸

💸 If your a florist or is really curious about color meanings when it comes to flowers then this scenario for the Mud Dogs is just for you.

💸 The boys wouldn't really have it in a bouquet, the flowers are actually still rooted in a pot filled with dirt. The pot does have a bow though that corresponds to the flowers' color.

💸 Leonard and Danny are the only two that are aware that yellow flowers have multiple meanings (including the term break up), so if Mickey gives you a yellow flower please just know he means no ill will; it's basically him saying you are his sunshine.

💸 If they're planning to propose something that involves flowers then they'll surely surprise you, but I'm not telling otherwise it wouldn't even be a surprise.

💸------------------------------------------------💸

💎 〖𝓛𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓭〗💎

💎 His choice of flowers are carnations; having the meanings of fascination, distinction, and love. Why? Well, it first starts with him being fascinated that you would like a guy like him and then after a while, he'll become quite distinctive (in a good way that results in him having a crush). Finally, he gives in to his strong emotions for you and will never stop loving you.

💎 At first, he'll start giving you white carnations; a color of purity, and good luck. Likewise, presenting white carnations to someone conveys the message of pure love and prosperous life. He didn't know the meaning until you told him and he turns into a mess.

💎After some time, he'll start asking you out on dates. On your first date with him, he brought you dark pink carnations and this time he did his homework. Those dark pink carnations are presented to express tenderness and fondness. In some cases, they can also be used to express sentiments of blooming love on a first date.

💎 When you two are fully committed, he'll start getting you light red carnations; presented to convey admiration and adoration. They do not necessarily represent the strong, passionate emotions of love, rather a softer and subtle expression.

💎 If you two are alone at a safehouse or having an anniversary at Big Mama's hotel though, he gets you dark red carnations; enunciate the profound sentiments of love and affection. Sure, they have a similar meaning as that of Red Roses, however, traditionally speaking. Red roses epitomize love. You'll guess where this is headed~💙

💸------------------------------------------------💸

🔮〖𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓷𝔂〗🔮

🔮 Dan's choice of flowers is roses, it's a classic sure but it still works wonders.

🔮 First, he starts giving you yellow roses, don't be alarm it doesn't mean anything bad. Let me explain, for a long time the color yellow has been associated with the Sun, thereby making the yellow rose perfect for brightening people's day and cheering them up. Yellow roses represent the gesture of appreciation and spiritual love. So whenever your down, just know a yellow rose a day; keeps the sadness away 😉

🔮 When he starts asking you out, your first date with him will consist of a mix of white and pink roses. While white roses are known as perfect wedding flowers, White symbolizes innocence and purity. It represents the purity of new love and the pink roses represent love, empathy, gratitude, and appreciation.

🔮 If you find yourself in a dimly lit room with lavender roses all over the place after a very stressful day, it means he's going to treat you like a queen. Purple is the color of royalty and enchantment. And so is the Purple Rose. The shades of lavender rose to create the aura of regal majesty and splendor. Lavender rose is a rare find and yet Danny finds them so easily. 💜

🔮 During the anniversary, he's spoiling you with red roses. Known to be the Universal Symbol of Love and Romance, Red color roses have been used widely to share the feelings of love and deepest emotions. Red Roses also send a message of appreciation and good wishes.

💸------------------------------------------------💸

🍁〖𝓜𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓮𝔂〗🍁

🍁 Mickey's choice of flowers are Gerberas (They look like mini sunflowers but in different color) basically, gerberas mean happiness. And the meaning of all the shades of this flower also leans to happiness. In the beginning, he starts off giving you yellow gerberas; The bright yellow colour signifies friendship and happiness. So he's given you alot of happiness into your friendship already so why not go and bring friends closer with a bunch of yellow gerberas.

🍁 If there's a time your ill, he'll sneak into your home and leave behind a car with a vase full of orange and pink gerberas. Pink signifies grace and gentility and while bouquet of pink gerberas is usually sent with a Get Well Soon message, orange has been associated with enthusiasm, energy and warmth. When it comes to orange gerberas, they convey that the person you present it to is the sunshine of your life. Besides, they also express your attachment with the person.

🍁 If your still sick but is slightly better, he brings in white gerberas with more orange and pink gerberas as a excuse to make a 'daisy chain/crown' or two (Yes he knows the flowers arent daisies but a flower crown is still special regardless what kind you use). White is a colour of purity and innocence he's basically is telling you about their innocence and purity of heart.

🍁 After either you two ask each other out, he gifts you red gerberas. Red is the colour of passion(Obviously lol). It shows his desire and love thus, he's expressing that he is fully immersed in love with you.

🍁 During your anniversary dates though, your room is cluttered with purple gerberas; Purple gerbera daisy symbolism is of elegance and pride. It also depicts feminine beauty. Gift a regal bouquet of purple gerberas to the special ladies whom you wish to praise for their beauty and elegance. I hope your prepared for a good pampering for a full week~ 🧡