🍁 Malicious Mickey X Guitarist! Singer! Reader 🍁

✰ Published on Jul 12, 2021 ✰

🍁------------------------------------------------🍁

🍁 (Y/N): your name

🍁 (G/C): Guitar Color (It can be your favorite color)

🍁 (H/C): hair color

🍁------------------------------------------------🍁

🍁〖𝓜𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓮𝔂'𝓼 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥.〗🍁

     I blew it. Again. How? I, Leonard, and Danny were doing our latest mission that we've been givin' from Big Mama, but just as we were just about to get the prize; my tail tripped the wire that activated a security protocol. We had to abandon the mission for now since not only we failed our mission but our faces will be all over the city, if only I wasn't a dumb eel. Leonard and Danny assured me that it wasn't my fault, that the object was so rare that it was expected that there'd be such heavy security. But, it is my fault, maybe I should consider leaving.

Coiled up in my cushioned bathtub, I hear the door opened. I already knew it was (Y/N), she's/he's/they're footsteps are light, she/he/they knew that the safehouse is an abandoned apartment building but if we make too much noise then some yokai would be either suspicious or a bit crept out thinking there's some ghost yokai. "Mickey? I heard what happened, you ok bud?", she/he/they asked me in concern. Of course, she/he/they knew, even though she/he/they lived on the surface it doesn't stop her to know what we've been up to. I didn't answer, afraid that she'll/he'll/they'll just leave me even though I want to be alone.

     I visibly imagine, hearing her/him/them let out a soft sigh, resting her/his/their guitar against the bathroom wall next to my tub and sitting on the bathtub edge. "It's not your fault y'know, sometimes things just don't go your way, Mick. Just don't feel discourage", (Y/N) let out rubbing her/his/their soft skin against my scales. "You didn't give up on me when I was failing on multiple guitarist auditions, so I'm not going to give up on you", she/he/they ended and I look up at her/him/them from my covers to see a soft smile. "How about I sing you something? Would that make you feel better?" "Mhm", I mumbled out and sit up still in my blanket cocoon.

🍁------------------------------------------------🍁

🍁〖 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥. 〗🍁

     Grabbing my (G/C) guitar with a smile, I grabbed the short wooden stool to get comfortable. I and Mick are best friends, though uh, sometimes I wish we were more than that. Maybe this song I had in mind can help? If not, well I can always try again when he feels a lot better, he did have a long day after all. Admittedly, I hate seeing him like this, although this is the first that I've ever seen him this sad. I found it so rare for anything to finally break his happy demeanor, his whole existence is the main reason to make me smile so to see him genuinely frown? It's very disheartening to even witness. After some minor tuning, I begin strumming to begin my song.