🔮 Dastardly Danny X Shy! Reader 🔮

✰ Published on Jan 10, 2021 ✰

🔮------------------------------------------------🔮

🔮 (Y/N): Your name

🔮------------------------------------------------🔮

🔮〖 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓷𝔂'𝓼 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥. 〗🔮

     Finally some fresh air, me and the other Mud Dogs members just recently stolen a few million dollars from one of the banks in Hidden City for Big Mama. Of course, we have our share so since that was one of the biggest heists we've done, we all decided to take a break for some time. Right now, I'm taking a nice stroll outside of the underground city or as how that turtle calls it; New York City. I admit it's a lot better than home. The bright lights are brighter and there are even taller buildings that stood tall against the moon, it's a perfect place to cause some trouble~

It was then I witness a few robbers chasing a human, such amateurs. I was about to ignore the scene but, when I get a full look at that human a voice kept telling me to go help them. She/He/They are cute, I might as well lend a hand. Thankfully Leonard and Mickey aren't around, otherwise, I'll never hear the end of it.

     Sighing to myself in defeat, I walked through the alleyway; where the creeps hover over the victim like a pack of wild animals. "Tsk tsk, that's no way to treat a rather cute human youse scummy louse~", I said to them and they jerk their heads to me. "Beat it old man! Or do you want' ta get pump full of lead!", I hear one said to me threateningly.

Flipping my knife around a bit, I took a step forward to reveal myself. Wish I had my camera, these guys are sweating bullets! "W-What the heck are you?!", one said and I motioned the victim to hide. But before I even made an attack, they start shooting and I hid behind a couple of tin cans.

(insert Mask the movie scene because the video was terminated)

     Huh, didn't think they'd fall for that gag and ran off. As I was just about to leave, I felt my tail being picked up rather soft and gentle. Turning around, it was that human I saved, "Oh! I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to-", I hear her/him/them trailed off with stutters and ramblings with a face full of red as she/he/they gentle set down my tail apologizing ever still. I was right though, this human is rather cute.

     I might as well be a bit social for now, I wonder how red she/he/they could get. Grabbing her/his/their hand softly against my ragged-furry palms I kiss the back of her/his/their hand. "It's fine, toots~ Besides, an angel like you should be treated with utmost care~," I said to her/him/them and watch her/him/them become more flustered in embarrassment.

🔮------------------------------------------------🔮

🔮 〖 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥. 〗🔮

     Uwah! I-Is he seriously flirting at me?! I honestly can't tell if he's doing it on purpose or not. You see when you're in school; you're accustomed and automatically added to the popularity system. This even affects outside of school grounds as well. I gave up climbing that ladder because, well it's hopeless and it's just plain stupid.

But, out of all the humans, this rat man's words are genuine. "I'm guessing youse not used to this much affection toots~", he guessed correctly and I nodded my head a bit. He's right though, from family sure I'm used to it but, from strangers? It's just plain abnormal for me. "So, what's your name? Or would you rather be called kitten for acting like one~", I could've sworn he made some kind of rat purr, and that just opened up a whole new level of a very embarrassing weeb.

     "I-It's (Y/N)! Uh, W-What's yours?", I burst out and he chuckles out in amusement, "Danny, Dastardly Danny~ Now, how's about I treat youse to some dinner? Get to know each other some more y'know?~", He asked holding out a hand to me. Despite his padded pinstripe and his flirtatious demeanor, he seems to be quite sweet and quite the romanticist to be honest. This has given me a long pause, just enough to see his full appearance now that the moon comes in to illuminate his figure.

     I feel warm all over, and my heart skips a beat with a smile. No one in this world knows the feeling that I get when I see him. Nobody has ever made me feel that way, and that is such a crazy feeling. Looking at his hand, I placed my hand onto his softly, accepting his offer. I don't know what happened to me, whether I was crazy or just lonely. All I know is I was sick of being deceived, mistreated, and unappreciated.

Then he came along, I don't know why. All I know is that I felt a connection, something I had never felt before, and that at first made me feel uneasy, stupid, and even a bit childish. It put me to go through all kinds of emotions from just an introduction. I felt like we knew each other from an unknown past.

    At first, I was scared, and a part of me wanted to believe that he was just someone who was playing a game. I was thinking I was crazy to have the feelings I was beginning to have for him. I was really upset with myself and became very angry with the way I was feeling. I didn't want to admit to you or to anyone else that I was falling for someone I had never actually met. I thought I was becoming insane myself. I tried to fight these feelings off, but they were just too powerful for me to ignore! I tried to convince myself that this can't be for real; that he couldn't be feeling the same as I was.

No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't fight the feelings I was having for him. The magnetism that I was feeling was so strong, though, that I could no longer fight it. Weeks after that incident, our chats became an everyday thing, and the feelings just wouldn't go away, no matter how hard I tried to ignore them. I just could not resist the temptation of meeting him while I was home. All along, I could not believe he was for real, but when we finally first met, I knew there was no way I could stop loving you.

     I thought that if we met, these feelings would just go away, but they didn't. I tried so hard to convince myself that there is no such thing as true love, but he has made me believe differently. As of right now, we have known together for nearly a few months now. Just waiting for me to take his hand to show me around the city underground, just like how we first saw each other. "You comin' toots?~", he asked and history repeats itself.

"Always" 💜