💸 Scenario #6: Ferrets 💸

✰ Published on Jun 21, 2021 ✰

💸------------------------------------------------💸

💸 Basically, snakes but with legs and covered in fur. Actually, no, scratch that, they're like cats but shorter legs and longer.

💸 You have to explain to them that your ferrets are more hyper than Mickey himself.

💸 Wait what do you mean they also stash their findings?

💸 Hey! G-give that back! I need my phone to do more writing! ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ=3=3=3

💸------------------------------------------------💸

💎 〖𝓛𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓭〗💎

💎 Your ferret only cares about his hair, nothing more. Nothing less.

💎 What? Oh no the cutie aint gonna lick it, their gonna try and tear it off his head. No I'm not joking, it thinks his hair is a wig.

💎 After many attempts the ferret just steals his stuff, in cluding his comb. You might have to trade the fur ball with something else.

💎 All in all, he likes the small trouble maker. Although he may have to put his dark locks in a pony tail from now on.

💸------------------------------------------------💸

🔮〖𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓷𝔂〗🔮

🔮 Your ferret's reaction to seeing Danny for the first time was so cute omg.

🔮 Your furry noodle wants his whole pinstripe outfit though, so whenever Dan asks you if you've seen his fedoras. Show him where your ferret stash their findings.

🔮 Danny sometimes has to keep his tail up due to the fact your cute pet tries to take his tail to its nest.

🔮 He gave up trying to get one of his fedora back, that hat is the ferret's new bed now.

💸------------------------------------------------💸

🍁〖𝓜𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓮𝔂〗🍁

🍁 Ok look, first the snake now the ferret???

🍁 If you also have a pet snake, congrats; you now have three noodle boys! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

🍁 Mickey once tries to go through the tube your ferrets plays with, he's stuck now. You may have to get bigger tubes that was used for those kids tents.

🍁 Hope your ready for a coiled cuddling, 'cause he's not letting you go anytime soon.